Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

13 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

I'll have to make it over there sometime, never been out that way. We usually camp over by the Blu inn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been everywhere local in Socal with the exception of Gorman. Was  a fan of the dunes for years, but I have to say one of the must do ride spots is superstition mountain awesome mix of desert riding there.  I way prefer that over say Johnson Valley (King of the hammers). But plaster city/painted gorge is pretty cool if you like open fast and deserted and small technical mud hills. Ocotillo Wells has some attraction, but always see life flight every time I  go there, plus some jerk tried to steal my bike out of camp at 4:30 am last time I was there (this year).

• Like 1

20x9 0-offset Moto Metal mo970’s

295/55r20 Cooper Discoverer Stt pro

minor rubbing on the liner. Took off the mid flap and trimmed the Little Rock guard to the lugs on the tires didn’t catch it in reverse 

ECA95483-6664-4251-B9C3-3A95E93698BF.jpeg

On 2/12/2019 at 12:25 PM, SS502 said:

Well, I am sure to catch some flack on this but I really, really like my stock rims but I did add BFG KO2 275/60R20, I have the RC 2.25 level and have no rubbing.

driver side.jpg

Pass side.jpg

I really like your setup, I have a 2017 Silvy LTZ and I'm interested in doing the same, tire size as well. Have you had any issues at all over time with the level or any rubbing?

After reading through this entire thread I see lots of people running 285/65/18's with a 2"level which imo look great. I was wanting to run 295/65/18 duratracs to get a little bit beefier tire, but am unsure if they will fit. Only saw 1 post and guy said they slightly rubbed sway bar  on stock wheels. They're on sale for $326 (down from 435) a tire and would be great to pick them up. Anybody else have any experience running a 295/65/18 on either stock wheels or aftermarket with roughly +18 offset?

On 4/13/2019 at 11:54 AM, dannyboy13 said:

After reading through this entire thread I see lots of people running 285/65/18's with a 2"level which imo look great. I was wanting to run 295/65/18 duratracs to get a little bit beefier tire, but am unsure if they will fit. Only saw 1 post and guy said they slightly rubbed sway bar  on stock wheels. They're on sale for $326 (down from 435) a tire and would be great to pick them up. Anybody else have any experience running a 295/65/18 on either stock wheels or aftermarket with roughly +18 offset?

I ran stock 18" +18 offset method grid wheels on my 2015 with 305/65r18 falken AT3s on a 2" level and only rubbed the felt liner in reverse in one direction. 
You would definitely be good to go on aftermarket +18 offset wheels. I would think you might be ok on stock too, but i'm really not sure. 
I feel like i've seen it before. 

Depending on where the tires are at, they might do a test fit for you first.