Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

I think you'll be fine.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

thanks. crossing my fingers. i have always run a factory wheel with an over sized tire. never changed wheels. offsets are new to me and something i know very little about. i have been learning here. any idea what the factory 18 inch Z71 wheels are? +24?

Edited by smrr1

RichtoneHDR2_zpsanddzznz.jpg

You change wheels as often as I change shoes! Looks good though.

But I was looking at the picture above and I remembered when I had MT's on my previous truck the lugs would wear uneven like above. My local tire guy advised me to criss-cross my front wheels to the rear and the rears straight to the front when doing tire rotations. Always kept wear even. Just my .02

thanks. crossing my fingers. i have always run a factory wheel with an over sized tire. never changed wheels. offsets are new to me and something i know very little about. i have been learning here. any idea what the factory 18 inch Z71 wheels are? +24?

18x9 +27 I believe.

attachicon.gif$_57.JPG

Just ordered these 20x9's in matte black along with some 275 Michelin LTX A/T's. Cannot wait, I'm so sick of the factory 18's.

Niiiccceee!!! I was looking into doing a setup like that. I like the those wheels and found them at a fair price. Are you gonna go with 275/55's or 275/60's for the Michelin AT's? Such a good tire.

Niiiccceee!!! I was looking into doing a setup like that. I like the those wheels and found them at a fair price. Are you gonna go with 275/55's or 275/60's for the Michelin AT's? Such a good tire.

Just 55 series tires since I have a 2wd and don't want to look like a poser. But the all terrains should get better traction at the boat ramp and other places.

readylift 1.5 level

20x9 black rhino sierra +12

275/60r20 nitto terra grappler g2

IMG_5392_zpszocdf5k6.jpg

IMG_5393_zpsnpgreldv.jpg

IMG_5394_zpsyjvvrmvf.jpg

Truck looks nice! It bugs me that your hard cover goes over the Z71 stickers, lol. I'd take those off or take them off and put a new set on a little lower.

Edited by Rawyzf

Truck looks nice! It bugs me that your hard cover goes over the Z71 stickers, lol. I'd take those off or take them off and put a new set on a little lower.

Actually it does not cover the sticker. Just shadow. Drives me nuts too. Very much considering taking them off. Especially with the black wheels now.
  • Like 1

Actually it does not cover the sticker. Just shadow. Drives me nuts too. Very much considering taking them off. Especially with the black wheels now.

Cool, pics make it look like they are covered.

Cool, pics make it look like they are covered.

Looks the same in person until you get right up to it. Snuglid made them go right to the top edge of the sticker. So unless there is light directly from the side or under there is always a shadow.
  • Like 1

Looks the same in person until you get right up to it. Snuglid made them go right to the top edge of the sticker. So unless there is light directly from the side or under there is always a shadow.

Cool. Easy to remove them if you decide to, took me all of 5 mins.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Just 55 series tires since I have a 2wd and don't want to look like a poser. But the all terrains should get better traction at the boat ramp and other places.

Lol oh no! There's nothing wrong with going with a 60 series on a 2wd truck (looks in mirror), its the guys running 37"s while 2wd that you have to worry about!

Btw, if you want to check out what a 275/60 Michelin AT2 looks like look here;

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/175024-3055520-or-2756020/?p=1656588

Lol oh no! There's nothing wrong with going with a 60 series on a 2wd truck (looks in mirror), its the guys running 37"s while 2wd that you have to worry about!

Btw, if you want to check out what a 275/60 Michelin AT2 looks like look here;

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/175024-3055520-or-2756020/?p=1656588

That doesn't look too bad. I already bought the tires though-being delivered today. I am going to add lift blocks to the front, but only a 1" front lift since I tow.