High Country tow mirrors

i don't think there are any of those mirrors on the market yet. not even sure the high country's are on the market either. I plan on doing so eventually. the mirrors that come stock are aesthetically pleasing but are way too small and that really shows when towing any trailer. the tow mirrors that gm has been producing for the past 10 years or so get the job done no doubt but are not aesthetically pleasing... the new high country mirrors seem to me that they will cover both of those categories no problem.

Probably take some heat, but the best idea I've seen on truck mirrors was on a friend's Dodge. The mirror pivots on the lower outboard corner and transforms into a tow mirror. Coolest little design idea I've seen on trucks. It's probably patented, but if not, I'd like to see a similar mirror on GM trucks.

dodge20ram20towing20mirror20manual20L_zp

Probably take some heat, but the best idea I've seen on truck mirrors was on a friend's Dodge. The mirror pivots on the lower outboard corner and transforms into a tow mirror. Coolest little design idea I've seen on trucks. It's probably patented, but if not, I'd like to see a similar mirror on GM trucks.

Now that's pretty awesome!

Those pics are from the HD version of the high country package - GM says they will eventually roll them down to the 1500.

Gotta be getting close. GM Canada has been running a commercial for the 2015 HD Denali, and it has the new mirrors on it.

Don't think the mirrors can be ordered yet..

my dad has a dodge and while they are nice, he hates that they dont power fold he has to pull them in manually to fit in the garage and pulls them in most places he parks. I told him the chevy hd's are coming with power fold tow mirrors and he was pretty excited.

• 10 months later...

Archived