Post up your Man-Caves!

Cool I am a manufacturing engineer

Where at? Thats awesome. As you know ME's and IE's are almost the same, or at least around here they are. I'm hopefully transferring within my company next Monday to a ME position. (I hired on as ME but they put me at IE, I havent been REAL excited about IE lol.)

Yeah, I'm really lucky, all 4 of my sons and their wives live within 15 minutes of my house, not to mention my 5 grandkids! It's awesome to get to see all of them every week..... I really can't think of anything better. :thumbs:

Here's part of the group from last season....

thegroup.jpg

Thats awesome! Very blessed to be that close to your family! Thats rare.

This coming season should be a good one. My aunt gets season tickets every year. Go Chiefs!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Industrial Engineering.

Cool I am a manufacturing engineer

Since this has turned into an engineering discussion, I thought you guys might like to know that I'm a Project Controls Engineer. Does that count? (But not a "real" engineer, of course) :lol:

Not a big deal, I just make sure the contractors are on time and on budget. And make sure they get paid!!!

Since this has turned into an engineering discussion, I thought you guys might like to know that I'm a Project Controls Engineer. Does that count? (But not a "real" engineer, of course) :lol:

Not a big deal, I just make sure the contractors are on time and on budget. And make sure they get paid!!!

Project controls, i like it! I'm getting my Masters right now in Industrial Management. Good news! I got my promotion today to move to Manufacturing Engineer Lvl 2. Hard work pays off. Maybe I can start building my own man cave now lol.

Project controls, i like it! I'm getting my Masters right now in Industrial Management. Good news! I got my promotion today to move to Manufacturing Engineer Lvl 2. Hard work pays off. Maybe I can start building my own man cave now lol.

You're right, hard work pays off... nice job on the promo!!!

Aerospace

We make these engines (well the T56 version only spare parts as the AE is the newer engine)

8usutydu.jpg

ute4y3y3.jpg

ejeveqem.jpg

That thing is sweet! We tore down a 16 cylinder prop engine in school, very impressive. Where are they located?

You're right, hard work pays off... nice job on the promo!!!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Archived