2015 towing mirrors

Hello all this is my 1st post. I just bought a 2017 Sierra SLT with the regular power folding non towing mirrors. I want to upgrade to the tow mirrors but see multiple part numbers listed here. Can someone tell me what the part numbers are for the power folding mirrors and what the part numbers are for the correct wiring harness?

Hello all this is my 1st post. I just bought a 2017 Sierra SLT with the regular power folding non towing mirrors. I want to upgrade to the tow mirrors but see multiple part numbers listed here. Can someone tell me what the part numbers are for the power folding mirrors and what the part numbers are for the correct wiring harness?

Left Mirror 84041609

Left Harness 23342727

Right Mirror 84041611

Right Harness 23342716

I have researched the heck out of these and this is the most current part numbers I could find. I have ordered them and am patiently waiting for them to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you I want sure if there was a difference between the 2500 and 1500 trucks time to go shopping. I guess :)

I don't believe so. The only difference is for the diesel ones. The right mirror has a temp sensor in it.

Here's what I just bought all for $800

Hope I got the right stuff or it will be for sale

23342727 Harness

23342716 Harness

23241465 Left mirror

23241469 Right mirror

Speaking of for sale anybody need a set of small mirrors power folding heated with under 1000 miles

Here's what I just bought all for $800

Hope I got the right stuff or it will be for sale

23342727 Harness

23342716 Harness

23241465 Left mirror

23241469 Right mirror

Speaking of for sale anybody need a set of small mirrors power folding heated with under 1000 miles

Good price, but is yours a diesel?

guess I'll find out and let everybody know. Assuming the worst that could happen is that the harness may have the wires in the wrong location.

if they don't work they will be back up for sale haha

The diesel has a temp sensor at the bottom of the mirror. I'm not sure if any wiring would be switched that would be the only concerns.