My new truck/personalized

what kit/supplier did you use to lower the back end? I want to get it's backend out of the clouds also! As for lowering a 4X4, I bought 4X4 for the snow, not Trail riding/down on the farm stuff.

I like the mono color look, I used to have a 2003 SS in Victory Red, its AWD. might still be on the lot...for what they're asking.

SS%20for%20Sale.JPG

what kit/supplier did you use to lower the back end? I want to get it's backend out of the clouds also! As for lowering a 4X4, I bought 4X4 for the snow, not Trail riding/down on the farm stuff.

I like the mono color look, I used to have a 2003 SS in Victory Red, its AWD. might still be on the lot...for what they're asking.

lower shackle

http://www.summitracing.com/dom/parts/mmc-33037/overview/

You had the grill painted?? I didn't think the AT's came in red. Looks good though!

Yes had to have it painted the grill came unpainted and your right no fire red on the AT

I lowered the rear of my AT as well. I didn't want to raise the front and knock anymore off of the MPG plus I will never run a tire larger than the stock size. I also will prob never take the truck off road, I needed it more fore snow/ice than anything else.

Looks sweet man. I have a fire red dbl cab and I'm really digging the AT grille, may I ask where you bought it and what it cost to buy it and have it painted?

How does the rear drop affect payload capacity?

Archived