BFG AT KO2

Santa lifted my truck and gave me these tires in 275/60R/20's. Yesterday I drove it 560 miles and averaged 20.1 MPG. This is with the air damn removed and the lift. 6.2 engine and 70MPH average on interstate 5.

Wow that 6.2 is Awesome. .. I've about 7,000 miles on mine. Same size as u , hopefully it's cause of the colder temperatures this is from my last oil change 6aa1a09d4e63105578d0fe1520b17a08.jpg

Really don't care my mpg was dropping before i put the tires on. I think for me these tire and rims will be my winter setup and get some new rims an tires for the 3 nice seasons. I think the bfgKO2 will be the most popular tire this year

does anyone know the tire size on the pic that GAUPOH posted above, thanks. they look like 285/65/20? but need to be sure. I want to put that size with a 4" readylift. but not sure if will fit.

Post #63. He says there 275/60/20

• 2 weeks later...

same tires as the OP.... 2in level up front. loving the tires so far..

IMG_20150113_131812692_zps9811b1e0.jpg

much better!!The best psi I've found is this. 35 cold front. 32 cold rear. They will warm up a couple psi makes a awesome ride the mpg drops anyways. .. i couldn't believe how quiet they're 8,000 miles and they're still quiet. Enjoy