BFG AT KO2

Where abouts in canada. And what size did u get?

Southern Ontario KW area I got 275/55/20

Been using bfg ko's on my trucks for the last two decades, never one flat or tire problem other then them wearing out after 50+ thousand miles and years of abuse. I simply do not have the need to shop any other truck tire brand imo.

My driving is mostly paved roads... How are they on wet roads? How about snow??? Thanks in advance...

• 3 weeks later...

I've a little over 2,000 miles on mine so far. Driven in a little snow storm truck did awesome . I really am liking these tires. Ive 275/60/20. I'm now averaging 15.5mpg. I let the truck warm up 5 min every morning . I drive 60/40 highway/city. Oh i installed the RC 2.5 level kit , air damn is gone to .. when i did the level that's what hurt my MPG 8f5159c9f03f0ef7fecd869e01d465d6.jpg

• Like 3

finally someone with the white letter out. IMO if your going to get a BFG tire, then show it and put the white letters out. if not then go by some mickeys or nittos or something.

whats yalls opinion for these tires, white letter or black

I have letters out, I agree with you the tires look much better with white letters out then all black but it's just my opinion. I would post pics but my truck has been filthy since buying it as it's too cold to give it a wash.

But yeah I think ill be biased :D and state I think my all terrain is the best looking one on this website!

20" tires and white letters don't look good. Plus like lba0213 said, they don't offer them with white letters in the 20" sizes.

The do offer them actually. Just last week I saw a Silver 2014 ltz silverado with these tires and white lettering on 20" wheels.

Size was 275/55r20

But this is the only set Ive seen with the white letters.

20" tires and white letters don't look good. Plus like lba0213 said, they don't offer them with white letters in the 20" sizes.

Like I said it's all a matter of opinion, but yes they do make them with raised whites because I have them with the same rims you have on your truck.

Like I said it's all a matter of opinion, but yes they do make them with raised whites because I have them with the same rims you have on your truck.

TIL. Didn't think they were available. Guess I'm wrong.

The do offer them actually. Just last week I saw a Silver 2014 ltz silverado with these tires and white lettering on 20" wheels.

Size was 275/55r20

But this is the only set Ive seen with the white letters.

They're on tirerack both ways
  • Like 1