295 / 70 18 Cooper ST Maxx tires installed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NICE!!! Consider what you have done copied :) I love the look, and it's right in line for the amount of modifications I want to do.

Ha, good deal! No regrets on mine.

Another question, do you tow with your truck, and if you do, does the truck sit level with the load on it? I don't want to take too much rake out of mine because of the load I will be pulling

Another question, do you tow with your truck, and if you do, does the truck sit level with the load on it? I don't want to take too much rake out of mine because of the load I will be pulling

Most I had behind it was a little over 8k; bumper pull. Still had rake. I run the cooper's at 60psi all the way around. If you put a load on it you will want to bump the rears up to around 75, they will have some sway if not.

• 11 months later...

Room to put my hand in all the way around. Front is raised 2". Tire specs are 34.25x12". Truck still has 1 1/2" of rake.

attachicon.gifIMG_2014120345326.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2014120314475.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_201412034881.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2014120353443.jpg

Are those the Ranch Hand Nerfs?? If so, how are they??

Are those the Ranch Hand Nerfs?? If so, how are they??

Yes they are. They have been good so far. They are sturdy and the paint is holding up well. The only complaint I have is if it gets Icy the steps can be a bit slick but I assume that is with most of them.

Pretty sure these will be my next set of tires. Looks great!

Thanks. I have been really pleased with them. They are starting to get a little louder now that I have 20K miles on them but they are wearing like Iron. I will easily get another 20K out of them.

Yes they are. They have been good so far. They are sturdy and the paint is holding up well. The only complaint I have is if it gets Icy the steps can be a bit slick but I assume that is with most of them.

Right on. I'm kind of going back and forth between these and the N-Fab W2W.

• 7 months later...

Archived