Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

2 hours ago, Big ~O~ said:

New winter tires! 285/75R18 Duratracs. Goodyear specs show the tire being 35.1x11.2. No rubbing at all.

2c58d8070b3b91aaf6fe06329f27d4b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!  and Answered my question about that size of Duratracs.  I think I am going to go with them when it is time to replace my stock Duratracs.  I need a little bigger tire but I don't want to deal with rubbing.  Only thing that looks different is my rear wheels look closer to the rear flap than yours.  Could be just the type of flap though.

023292e2-4da8-4ab1-a517-4deaa973e96f_zps

• Like 2

Your flaps look more like the universal kind. Big's are factory, but similar to the Weathertech's. 

I had front Weathertech on my Sierra. Plan is to get front and rear for the Silvy. You can get both from Advanced Auto website for about $60 using promo codes. They are as good as advertised!

ya these are the lifetime guaranteed Gatorbacks.  And thank goodness for that.  I ripped one off in a parking lot the other day climbing an ice hill I probably didn't need to climb lol... quick trip to the dealer and I had my new flap, no questions asked.  

D77E89AF-7C8D-4B26-B48D-B870C81D2322_zps

CD09D083-D583-4647-BFA3-391794C4F2FD_zps

got the truck leveled with some new tires.

2018 GMC Sierra 3500 with 325/65/r18 Duratracs (34.6 x 12.8)

weather is terrible driveway is just snow so i just snapped a pic when i was leaving the liquor store... lol

xlj1T3V.jpg

Edited by Aron
non working picture link
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, madferitusa said:

Got the 295/55/20s on Fuel 20x10 Nutz!

20180128_102413.jpg

What offset are your wheels?  I have 20x9 Fuel +1 wheels on my 2017 2500 with 285/55/20.  My truck is stock with the stock front cranked all the way, it does clear barely.  I have a leveling kit going in next week to smooth the ride out.  I’m wondering if I can fit 275/65/20’s if I raise the front a tad more.

55 minutes ago, CRApex said:

What offset are your wheels?  I have 20x9 Fuel +1 wheels on my 2017 2500 with 285/55/20.  My truck is stock with the stock front cranked all the way, it does clear barely.  I have a leveling kit going in next week to smooth the ride out.  I’m wondering if I can fit 275/65/20’s if I raise the front a tad more.

-12 offset,  I did the levelling kit, and I wish I would have just went ahead and did the 3.5 inch Rough Country lift, its only $599 and you can then fit almost anything on there without trimming.  I had to trim metal and plastic and inside fender well.

i Wish some aftermarket wheels would have similar specs to the stock wheel size....  mine clear with no trimming anywhere, but if i went with an aftermarket wheel i'm for sure gonna have to go all metal chopping crazy lol.

i just went with the 2 inch leveling kit.... i was tempted to do the RC 3.5 but i wanted to retain some ride quality, even the 2 inch leveling kit IS noticeable if i went to 3.5 i couldn't see being happy with the ride quality...  it still rides nice with the 2", but it's heavy winter here so roads are not the nicest so i do notice the truck got a bit stiffer (although still fully acceptable ride quality)   if i choose to go higher than 2 later i'm gonna have to just put out for the 4.5BDS kit.

Edited by Aron