Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

12 minutes ago, rocnrol said:

305-60-18 if I remember right

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Sorry I just seen where you listed that in the level thread, I sure think they are bigger then that though, I see Cooper makes a 305/70/18, wonder if they are that as they look closer to 35's.

• Like 1

Sorry I just seen where you listed that in the level thread, I sure think they are bigger then that though, I see Cooper makes a 305/70/18, wonder if they are that as they look closer to 35's.
I'll double check, but yes, they're much closer to 35" then the BFG'S like you have earlier mentioned

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

On 2017-12-15 at 7:09 PM, Buckshot556 said:

Where the hell are you finding ice thick enough to drive on already?!  I'm in northern MI and the lakes aren't even ready for snowmobiles 

Central/northern Saskatchewan. Ice was between 15-19” on Montreal Lake that day. It’s about an hour North of Prince Albert SK.  There was a huge crack though because of all the warm temps and when we crossed the crack you could see the 2 pieces of ice move and water squirt up out of the crack. It was a little scary in the new truck. Lol. 

• Like 2

On 12/17/2017 at 8:38 PM, madferitusa said:

New here, just got my 2018.  Got the leveling kit at the dealer and the front tint to match the back.  I want bigger tires to go on these 20s, not sure which to get?

20171202_122157.jpg

KO2's in 285/65/20

There is another 2500HD that runs around here with that combo and leveled and it looks perfect!

15 hours ago, KMK454 said:

This photo is almost a year old, but I miss Death Valley:

Yeah, I need to upgrade the tires and maybe raise the front half an inch... maybe 285/60r20s... also need to replace the rear bumper as my chrome insert was dented in a parking lot. Oh well. 

sweet color. you should color-match the grill