Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

Beautiful truck.... leveled or lifted?  what size tires are those?

It’s leveled. They actually went too high with the keys. My cv joints are concerning me. But they are 295/60-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Waaazooo said:

It’s leveled. They actually went too high with the keys. My cv joints are concerning me. But they are 295/60-20

I put a 2.25" keys up front and turned them up and then a 2" block in the back, it keeps it with some rake still.  When I first picked it up the Upper control arms were hitting the stops so I had them turn it down a hair.  But now empty I don't have any CV noise but when I load up the sleds on the deck and use 4x4 at full lock left or right I can hear a clicking from the CVs so I would imagine the weight out back pulls the front up just that much more and thats why it only does it when I am loaded.  

I put a 2.25" keys up front and turned them up and then a 2" block in the back, it keeps it with some rake still.  When I first picked it up the Upper control arms were hitting the stops so I had them turn it down a hair.  But now empty I don't have any CV noise but when I load up the sleds on the deck and use 4x4 at full lock left or right I can hear a clicking from the CVs so I would imagine the weight out back pulls the front up just that much more and thats why it only does it when I am loaded.  

19fb47a41bc8c00e10a98de981d48f9b.jpg333fdeba37ee89eab4842a7151a168aa.jpg

They don’t bind anymore than they did in 4x4. Haven’t heard a click.

well...  i took out the level kit, and put in a full BDS 4.5 lift kit with some Fuel rims on the same 325/65/r18 tires,   weather has been terrible for months and still snow here mid april (hence the snowmobile from the weekend.... lol)   

later this summer i'll post a picture when it's not a ball of dirt :)

20180324_162105_resized.jpg

20180402_161425_resized_1.jpg

20180407_145306_resized.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 4:57 PM, Aron said:

well...  i took out the level kit, and put in a full BDS 4.5 lift kit with some Fuel rims on the same 325/65/r18 tires,   weather has been terrible for months and still snow here mid april (hence the snowmobile from the weekend.... lol)   

how much height difference did you notice going from the level to the lift?  Also do you find the ride better or worse?  why did you switch?  Looks great btw.

Hey Bhurt, i changed because i didn't really like the ride with it leveled...  i also wanted after market rims and wanted to keep a tire around a 35,   my 325/65 r18's fit stock but they did hit the sway bar under full lock it was totally acceptable buuutttt  not if i wanted to change rims out,  i went with the BDS 4.5 as i wanted the best ride quality possible on a lifted truck... i also chose the 4.5 as i just wanted enough lift to clear 35's.... atleast to me 6+ inchs of lift look better on 37's.... (some pull it off great with 35's... but more not than do to me...)  i'm also getting in my higher 30's so i am not really interested (nor do i really like the deep dish rims... ) so after researching for endless hours i settled on the BDS 4.5 with an 18x9 +1 offset rim, it's not in your face crazy and still practical so i can pull my 10,000 pound trailer / boat carrier etc  it's 4.5 up front and 3 in the rear,  i have not hooked up to the trailer yet but if it sags more than an inch i will look into alternatives to get slightly more lift on the back....   i am trying to avoid air bags for now...

honestly i'm a picky OCD kind of person, it still does not ride like stock...  it's around how it was leveled really.... but i do like it 1000% more than when it was stock :)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, b-garage said:

Traded the above truck in on this 2017 3500HD 6.6.

Added the 275 65 r20 Kanati Mud Hogs on Mayhem Monstir Dually wheels.

Leveled on stock keys.

Oh Mylanta! That's a whole lot of truck! Very nice unit!

On 4/15/2018 at 3:54 PM, Bhurt said:

how much height difference did you notice going from the level to the lift?  Also do you find the ride better or worse?  why did you switch?  Looks great btw.

What sled deck is that? Looks like it doesnt have a much larger profile then a normal tonneau cover, I like it. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:57 PM, Aron said:

Was trying to quote this....what sled deck is that?