What do you carry for your CCW?

New cary gun is a Glock 30S

Swore I'd never own one, but I can't deny their reliabity and accuracy. Great gun

What did you previously have against Glocks? Or was it against the obnoxious fan boys who can't accept there are other reliable hand guns lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

What did you previously have against Glocks? Or was it against the obnoxious fan boys who can't accept there are other reliable hand guns lol.

Yes, you nailed it for me! It's the fan boys lol. Plus, in my opinion, the glocks have more of a square feel and the Springfield is more comfortable in my hands. Nothing against them, I know they are very reliable and proven guns
  • Like 1

Yes, you nailed it for me! It's the fan boys lol. Plus, in my opinion, the glocks have more of a square feel and the Springfield is more comfortable in my hands. Nothing against them, I know they are very reliable and proven guns

Haha that's it for most people myself included. The fan boys are obnoxious no other way to describe them. My first pistol was actually a XDm 4.5" 9mm but then I got a G19 to replace it. Between the two ive grown to like the Gen4 G19 a lot more because of the beaver tail backstrap.

The endless line of Glock people who won't give credit to anything else, it just drove me away. Their leader was my brother. Because he knows everyting.... yup.

I've changed my mind since owning one. Great gun. It'll fire everything I put through it. I'm impressed.

Just wist i had trijicon sights

• Like 1

The endless line of Glock people who won't give credit to anything else, it just drove me away. Their leader was my brother. Because he knows everyting.... yup.

I've changed my mind since owning one. Great gun. It'll fire everything I put through it. I'm impressed.

Just wist i had trijicon sights

Trijicon HD night sights are the way to go in my book. I believe Santa is bringing me some for my Hk!

New cary gun is a Glock 30S

Swore I'd never own one, but I can't deny their reliabity and accuracy. Great gun

I was the same way. Then I wanted a 10mm and well I've had that one and only Glock for 2 years now. If someone comes out that can compete with the G20 in price and reliability bye bye Glock. Still hate the feel of Glocks, nothing against their function/reliability, just uncomfortable.

I was the same way. Then I wanted a 10mm and well I've had that one and only Glock for 2 years now. If someone comes out that can compete with the G20 in price and reliability bye bye Glock. Still hate the feel of Glocks, nothing against their function/reliability, just uncomfortable.

10mm 1911 would be a great option. Yes it is going to be more expensive but you have to realize you are being very unrealistic that anyone else will come out with a cheaper 10mm. Check out this kimber.

The 30S is a great firearm for concealed carry. I personally prefer 9mm these days but, my 2nd favorite is still 45acp, I only have a 1911 that runs those big 'ole hunks of lead right now but, my short list is to add a midsize 45 double stack but, doubt it will be a glock only because I exclusively shoot my own re-loads and I am cheap so I only shoot lead bullets, not jacketed and glocks don't run those old fashioned bullets.

• Like 1

The 30S is a great firearm for concealed carry. I personally prefer 9mm these days but, my 2nd favorite is still 45acp, I only have a 1911 that runs those big 'ole hunks of lead right now but, my short list is to add a midsize 45 double stack but, doubt it will be a glock only because I exclusively shoot my own re-loads and I am cheap so I only shoot lead bullets, not jacketed and glocks don't run those old fashioned bullets.

I'm the same way, I even go so far as to cast my own projectiles too. Yet another reason I mostly stay away from Glock although lead is only a problem if it's their proprietary barrel. If it's their non octagonal or whatever it is then it's fine for lead. Also depends on the hardness and how fast you're pushing them too.

10mm 1911 would be a great option. Yes it is going to be more expensive but you have to realize you are being very unrealistic that anyone else will come out with a cheaper 10mm. Check out this kimber.

Yes I don't expect anyone go $400 for a 10mm but I'm also not going to spend more on a 10mm than I did my 44 mags. This might be sacrilege but I'm really not much of a 1911 fan and again damn if I'm paying north of $1k for a woods/fishing gun. There are other plastic gun makers that could have made a 10mm just as cheap as glock and I'd have gotten one of those instead. The only other gun I saw in the price range were a couple EAA guns but I read about them having too many problems.

You fire non-jacketed bullets in an auto? I've only done that with wheel guns.

Edited by Squirrely