What do you carry for your CCW?

It's just a revision of the current and standard XD pistol. Springfield should drop the original XD and stick to this newest design. Seems like a better design compared to the original.

Looks like a different grip and a front glow sight... buying an "old" XD competition 5.25 is much more attractive to me. Although I'd really like to try a pistol with a reflex sight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bought into the single stack 9mm concept once the Shield came out, been carrying a S&W Shield in 9mm since, its the one when I picked it up I was like, yea this fits good :) King Tuck Galco IWB holster. I am contemplating one of the following for pocket carry - Keltec P3AT, Kahr CW380, Ruger LCP.

How do you like the ultra carry? Ive had one for 6 years but Im finally getting my CHL. What holster do you use and do you carry extra magazines on you?

I like the Kimber, it's been very reliable. I use it when I am wearing a lighter jacket, like a sport coat as it prints less than the RAMI.

I have an OWB Model 1 pancake from Lobo Gun Leathers; Ray recently retired and sold the business to another family that's making the same models IIRC (lobogunleathers.com is the new site).

I generally carry 2 extra mags with me. If I can't get the job done in 3 mags, I've got bigger problems.

• Like 1

I like the Kimber, it's been very reliable. I use it when I am wearing a lighter jacket, like a sport coat as it prints less than the RAMI.

I have an OWB Model 1 pancake from Lobo Gun Leathers; Ray recently retired and sold the business to another family that's making the same models IIRC (lobogunleathers.com is the new site).

I generally carry 2 extra mags with me. If I can't get the job done in 3 mags, I've got bigger problems.

I hope the new owners will maintain the quality we have seen from Lobo. I carry my CCO in an Enhanced Avenger and it is probably my favorite OWB holster for any of my handguns. Worn strongside at about 4 o'clock it is well concealed under a light jacket or sport/suit coat and carries very comfortably all day long.

• Like 1

I hope the new owners will maintain the quality we have seen from Lobo. I carry my CCO in an Enhanced Avenger and it is probably my favorite OWB holster for any of my handguns. Worn strongside at about 4 o'clock it is well concealed under a light jacket or sport/suit coat and carries very comfortably all day long.

I hope so too. Ray was great to deal with and was always quick to answer questions.

i dont have a concealed carry permit but do openly carry any i want at the time..

Glock 17 Gen 4

Taurus ultra-lite .38 special

Ruger lcp 380

One of the 3 in each vehicle I own and a small Italian .22 in the night stand at home

Edited by Sirstud1
  • Like 1

I used to open carry my Springfield 4.5" XDM 40cal, now that I got my CCP I carry my XD Mod. 2 in 45ACP with the smaller 9 round mag and a pearce grip extension, ill get a pic up here soon. Im thinking because Im fat Im going to invest in either a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm or stick with my tried and true Springfield XD series and go with a 9mm XDS

5cad2aeefb195b8150041f3a348ed78b.jpg

Edited by rdnckhntr94
  • Like 2