WTB: Midnight Edition 18" rims

I was wanting to get out there that if anybody with a Midnight Edition Silverado decides to buy aftermarket rims that I would be interested in the black 18" Z71 OEMs (which is exactly what's on my truck, just want black).

Honestly, I don't know when I would be able to buy any, just wanted to get out there for anybody with the Midnight Edition that was thinking about aftermarkets. Even better would be an even trade if you want winter rims.

Oh and I don't really want to just plastidip them. I would rather have them professionally painted if I were to go that route over buying or trading Midnight Edition rims. I just figure this would be easier and less time.

Powder coating is cheap? I got my wife's wheels done for only 250 dollars in gloss black

Didn't think of that. But, the problem is that this is my only transportation so not able to have the truck down. I know getting the rims I already have done is cheaper, but so I don't have real downtime I'd rather get Midnight Edition rims if I could. The only thing I could do is use someone else's spare set while I sent mine off, but not that easy to find someone that would agree to let me do that. I mean I wouldn't let someone borrow a set of extra rims unless I knew them personally and knew them real well.

Get a rental for the couple days that you might be without the truck? Even with that and the cost of powder coating you would still be less coin then the cost of a set of rims.

He didn't say to get the rental because something was wrong with your truck. Just use the rental as a set a of wheels to drive since your would literally be without wheels for a couple days.

Which, I truck without wheels would be "something wrong"

He didn't say to get the rental because something was wrong with your truck. Just use the rental as a set a of wheels to drive since your would literally be without wheels for a couple days.

I also like using rentals for getting that car that you would never have an intend on ever buying ........... And driving the hell out it.

I know why he said to get a rental. When I said something wrong I meant mechanically, not just because I want to do something to my rims.

I'll probably just end up getting aftermarkets so this thread is done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived