In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Anyone from Maryland want to have a meet up?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys sorry for the lack of response I have not been on to much the last few months. Im near Annapolis but im up Hagerstown all the time let me know what you guys think.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Skeeter McSkeet
      Just wondering if anyone else does any kayak fishing.  I have always fished whether it's beating it from the bank, wading, canoe, or boat.  I tried an extra kayak my buddy had one day to float and fish in, I became addicted to kayak fishing that day about 5 years ago. 

I loved the idea of being the captain of my own ship, no space you need to share with anyone else on board.  No engine to repair or refuel, no battery to recharge (well that can be false for some), no trailer needed, no boat ramp needed, you can store it about anywhere, and you don't need a boat registration (here in West Virginia as least).  On top of that, you can go anywhere a boat can, and everywhere they can't.  You can all but sneak up right on top of fish and flat out wear them out!  

I have got to access some sections of river I have not ever been able to get on before.  It has really opened a whole new world up for me.  I've set up camp countless times along the water, or on islands in the middle of the river.  It's so easy to load a yak up in the bed and head to the water.  I go solo more times than not after work during the week as i only have a few hours to kill before dark; weekends we have a solid group of 5-6 of us that get together to float and camp along the river.  I prefer rivers/creeks and fish them about 99% of the time.  I target smallmouth mainly, and I am strictly CPR (catch photo release) myself for bass; Other species have been known to get released into the grease though.  I fly fish sometimes out of mine, but usually stick to traditional gear.  

My two weapons of choice are the Jackson Coosa and Coosa HD. The coosa was my first one I bought, and I have kept it ever since.  I added the HD a few months later so myself and my fiance could go together. She usually floats the coosa when she joins me, and I float the HD.  I've been through several other models in the last 5 years or so, but those 2 have always had a place in the garage, and they are currently the only two I own.  I'm planning on getting into a whitewater yak this year and taking some classes in one.  I thought whitewater  rafting was fun, but man a kayak through some nice class 2/3 water is just such an intense rush!  Of course, so is having a nice fish on the line start to pull your kayak around for a bit.
    • By michaelhdmd
      Took Black Betty fishing @ Assateague Island
    • By nyg215
      hate to see it go but Im selling my black 2003 silverado SS. it has
      89,799 miles on it and is running strong. everything is stock and it has
      been well maintained and driven only on the weekends for the past two
      years. 15,500, but every offer will be considered .

http://annapolis.cra...3757690139.html