Supercharger

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as I can tell there is only a system for up to 2013. It's not clear to me what the significance of the 2013 year is, though. They were the same through 2014 weren't they? The the K2XX is 2015 and 16?

• 3 months later...

I saw a 2016 6.2 the other day that had a Wipple on it. Not sure of the longevity for these. The truck only had about 2000 miles on it with the supercharger so far. Once my warranty is out I may pop one on if the reports are good at that time. I have a quote from a local speed shop for a Magnuson (over 10k)

The issue seems to be finding one for 6.0. Every other engine they make tunes for, intakes, and everything else...lol but not the 6.0

For the cost of putting in the supercharger most would just opt for the diesel instead. So to the Turbo/supercharger manufactures it's a low demand so they just don't make one.

For the cost of putting in the supercharger most would just opt for the diesel instead. So to the Turbo/supercharger manufactures it's a low demand so they just don't make one.

I dont want a diesel otherwise I would have ordered it when i built my truck. Hate diesels, dont know anything about them, thats why i only buy gassers.

and cost would have been double of that of an E-Force setup..

Edited by tooch420

I dont want a diesel otherwise I would have ordered it when i built my truck. Hate diesels, dont know anything about them, thats why i only buy gassers.

and cost would have been double of that of an E-Force setup..

I agree with you the fact that the 6.0 trucks come with a diesel option is why most folks who want more power just get one.

This creates a low demand for a superchargers in the after market so they just will not make them.

• 1 year later...