Waaazooo's great adventure

Waaazooo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as others have said.. Offset will make the difference. 275/65-20 34" tires on a 20x9 +15 and it just has maybe .5mm between the two. I thought at first I had gotten away with it. I had a finger width between the liner and tire... Then I realized I had my finger on the inner mud lug. 142bb162c067277a4c735f29e2fa086b.jpg

I'm sure when I have my 200lb cheeseburger eating ass in the truck it will rub more.

(Picture is at full lock of the steering wheel)

523207638ae1d0d5da0e98ada93dc566.jpg0fddd5720eb404317bfc499b5b032ca6.jpg

Difference between the two tires:

de9207c5192b8daccdd6bc4505d2d718.jpg

Pictures in the morning when it's not raining and there is more light04f6293cab15b6762c24464454bdac1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any way to ziptie the liner back for more clearance?

That's what someone suggested, I don't know how to position it to get it to work. It doesn't easily rub. I had to try to make it rub.

Those look great. How are they in the snow?

They are great in snow. Not as good as say duratracs but next best I've used. 17k+ on mine and still goin strong

Damn. You didnt waste no time on tires... I had to trim the liners and a bit of metal on my old '14 with 305/65 on 18x9 -12. I went to the Toyos in 33x12.5 and there was tons of room. It don't need much with a level

Nice truck BTW

• 2 months later...

Dude, you have a beautiful truck. How's that exhaust sound?

It's amazing all time I'm in v8 mode. I have tricked myself into thinking that when I'm v4 mode, I have air support from a uh-1 helicopter.

It's amazing all time I'm in v8 mode. I have tricked myself into thinking that when I'm v4 mode, I have air support from a uh-1 helicopter.

LOL,yeah, those choppers will get you. I'm looking for a "not break the bank" kit...

Archived