Denali cluster in SLT

11 hours ago, Jchoi said:

Well....I think that’s the point of no return for hot wheels. I guess I’m a little confused if they followed instructions for ordering a program?  I’m not going to talk badly about them, but I don’t know what kind of options you have now to get that cluster functioning.  Anyway.....onwards I guess. 

There should be no confusion IF THEY FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS but they did not :uhoh:...You obviously did (as have a lot of others before you or me) and now you have your cluster in hand. Does it take a while for the whole process from start to finish? Yes it does! We live in a world of instant gratification and a lot of people have lost their ability to be patient. Just an FYI, your engine hours will reset to zero (can't be helped) and your Best MPG will take about 50 miles before it changes from --- to actual numbers. Everything else is spot on. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, SS502 said:

There should be no confusion IF THEY FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS but they did not :uhoh:...You obviously did (as have a lot of others before you or me) and now you have your cluster in hand. Does it take a while for the whole process from start to finish? Yes it does! We live in a world of instant gratification and a lot of people have lost their ability to be patient. Just an FYI, your engine hours will reset to zero (can't be helped) and your Best MPG will take about 50 miles before it changes from --- to actual numbers. Everything else is spot on. 

Thanks for the heads up on engine hours. I must have missed that in a post. Thought about adding it tonight, but got h9me too late. Here’s hoping for a Saturday install as long as the kids’ play dates don’t go too long. 

18 minutes ago, Jchoi said:

Thanks for the heads up on engine hours. I must have missed that in a post. Thought about adding it tonight, but got h9me too late. Here’s hoping for a Saturday install as long as the kids’ play dates don’t go too long. 

It literally took me 15 minutes, just have the two tools you need (watch the vid, don’t remember the size #15 torx and socket) ? took me a lot longer to stop playing with it ?

6 minutes ago, thrasher2010 said:

How do we get an update about an order placed on WAMS? Your process about login in on the website isn’t working?? Just needing to get a tracking number please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The system will update you when it ships the login works fine there is no information to show. As stated on the site we drop these in large batches with our logistics supplier, we don't have tracking numbers until we drop the next batch and pickup that paperwork; you'll have it before we get tracking information. Best bet (for lots more reasons than just us) is to sign up for UPS my choice. 

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 1

The system will update you when it ships the login works fine there is no information to show. As stated on the site we drop these in large batches with our logistics supplier, we don't have tracking numbers until we drop the next batch and pickup that paperwork; you'll have it before we get tracking information. Best bet (for lots more reasons than just us) is to sign up for UPS my choice. 

I have received an e-mail stating it was shipped , but still no tracking information either from your company/website or on my choice ups! I love in the middle of now where and the mail carriers here deliver things to the wrong address a lot and also just leave the package in places they shouldn’t. That’s why a tacking information is crucial . Sorry to be such a pain but when you paid that much for something a person would like to know.

Give me a few let me see if I can get them to pull it for me, we aren't dropping till tomorrow but I don't want you to wait that long.

The new website which I hope will be done relatively soon integrates all of this finally. 

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thrasher2010 said:

Thank you sir! It’s greatly appreciated!

Shoot us an email from the website right now (or as soon as you can) and i'll get it over to you the second I get it. 

18 minutes ago, sealandsky said:

Not trying to be negative, but maybe it's time for a new truck? It would save you a ton of work!

What in the world are you talking about and to whom?

8 hours ago, sealandsky said:

Not trying to be negative, but maybe it's time for a new truck? It would save you a ton of work! -This appears to be a response to something unrelated to the Denali cluster swap.

Hmmm, technical issues... - With the website?

Something changed on this website in the last couple days and something is not right. - What has changed??

I have to assume, your first post above was supposed to be a response to a different subject and not the Denali cluster thread? Is that what happened and is the technical issue/website change?? Not giving you a hard time, just trying to understand or maybe help ya out :thumbs:

@GTPprix or anyone else who might know. I installed the cluster, and it looks awesome. The question I have is when I put it in reverse I don’t notice the rear parking sensor display like the old cluster. Is this different than the basic lt cluster? Ty so much for the help.