Denali cluster in SLT

7 minutes ago, Jchoi said:

Just a question for those that have done business  with Chris and Wams. Do they send you a notice and tracking number once they’ve receive and completed the reprogram? I know they’re busy, so do t want to send him too many emails. I figured I’d ask here first. Ty. 

Yes I got an email (and he was dealing with a family emergency back around the second week of Dec 18) but no tracking number. I was kind of shocked that he even took the time to send me an email at that particular time but it was a fast turnaround. I know you’re excited (well I was) to get it but it will come packed really, really good. @GTPprix is an awesome and busy guy. Like I said, I got an email even with all he had going on.

40 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Yes I got an email (and he was dealing with a family emergency back around the second week of Dec 18) but no tracking number. I was kind of shocked that he even took the time to send me an email at that particular time but it was a fast turnaround. I know you’re excited (well I was) to get it but it will come packed really, really good. @GTPprix is an awesome and busy guy. Like I said, I got an email even with all he had going on.

Thanks SS502. Good to know. I’ll wait patiently but hope the misses doesn’t intercept it. Haha. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jchoi said:

Thanks SS502. Good to know. I’ll wait patiently but hope the misses doesn’t intercept it. Haha. 

So I checked my junk mail, and I did get an email that said shipped. Pretty stoked.  @pgamboa thanks for the vid on installation. 

Edited by Jchoi
  • Like 1

Just reading these posts, but this is for Chris  at  WAMS . I'm tring to send you a 2017 SLT cluster to get programmed & module also. I believe I'm registered, but can't logon. I've tried at the appropriate times posted and don't know what else to do. The vehicle is apart & I need to get these items sent to Chris for programming. Chris, if you read this , please respond...thanks

I have the cluster out to be programmed so that it shows the parking assist  as the truck did not come with that feature on it. I have researched this out  & want to add front & rear sensors. Need to program park assist module also . It's an SLT and has the wiring under the hood & in the cab. I'm also adding the missing wires in the chassis harness. But I do need to get the cluster & module programmed by Chris. 

After registering on his site, I looked around & left. Emailed him, & stated that the prices he quoted were not on the site for me as stated, because he quoted me before I registered. NOW, I can't logon ?  Why am I blocked if so ?  It would be nice if he would ANSWER  my email like a gentleman as there is some miscommunication here. If it is me, then I appoglize for being a senior citizen and not so tech savvy. 

I just want to get this work done if possible 

The one a couple post back I ordered from, sent me the wrong cluster(not even the same year I requested). Sad thing was, it was sent from a dealer maybe 30/mins away from me.. :D

So had to send it back and a couple of the local dealers can't even order it for me when I asked, they said nothing is out there for them to order?? 

I might try Specmo... or.. keep looking. :(

10 minutes ago, hotwheels 6.2 said:

NOW, I can't logon ?  Why am I blocked if so ?  It would be nice if he would ANSWER  my email like a gentleman as there is some miscommunication here. If it is me, then I appoglize for being a senior citizen and not so tech savvy.  

I understand. Just asking, did you happen to check your junk mail? It should be from WAMS.  But I dont think your post her is gonna want to make him jump to you now. He is very busy. And they do perfect work. Im sure its just a miscommunication. You should probably keep your cluster in until everything is set and you and WAMS have come to an order number and ready to ship it in.

I understand. Just asking, did you happen to check your junk mail? It should be from WAMS.  But I dont think your post her is gonna want to make him jump to you now. He is very busy. And they do perfect work. Im sure its just a miscommunication. You should probably keep your cluster in until everything is set and you and WAMS have come to an order number and ready to ship it in.

No it's sadly not; he's banned. He emailed I believe 13 times one day consecutively WELL outside of business hours and the system begins to warn people that do that like "hey we are closed you look like you are spamming we are going to ban you if you don't stop". First ban I think is like a week, second two weeks and final is permanently. He hit all three bans in one day then switched to another account and started doing the same thing again. 

Then he started harassing another vendor here to try to get him to force me to take his work via PM and phone and then IGNORED the vendor who told him exactly how to handle things which was calm the heck down and wait. Mind you this was last week while we were closed to catch up which of course the auto responder and website clearly stated.

Then he began to PM me today (3 times in a span of I think 4 hours) to the point I had to turn PM's off again here (which had only been on for HALF THE DAY, if that!)  in addition to following me twice for some reason.

Mind you he had no appointment or order and this has been going on for weeks by this point so no clue why he would have taken his truck apart when it clearly wasn't going to happen. 

That said I don't do stalking and I don't have time for babysitting I'm sorry to have to make this public but he clearly won't take a hint from anyone.

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 1

@GTPprix I just wanted to thank you as I received my cluster back,  and I’m super excited to do the install this weekend.  Thanks and glad to do business. I will say that folks should check to make sure their filtering software isn’t moving emails to trash.  Also, make sure to read the thread. There are plenty of posts that give you the heads up about how to communicate with Chris and his business. Well, anyway, Can’t wait for the weekend. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jchoi said:

@GTPprix I just wanted to thank you as I received my cluster back,  and I’m super excited to do the install this weekend.  Thanks and glad to do business. I will say that folks should check to make sure their filtering software isn’t moving emails to trash.  Also, make sure to read the thread. There are plenty of posts that give you the heads up about how to communicate with Chris and his business. Well, anyway, Can’t wait for the weekend. 

You’re better than me lol...I waited about 12 hours...did it in the parking lot at work the next morning :D you will love it.

• Like 1

Well....I think that’s the point of no return for hot wheels. I guess I’m a little confused if they followed instructions for ordering a program?  I’m not going to talk badly about them, but I don’t know what kind of options you have now to get that cluster functioning.  Anyway.....onwards I guess. 

Edited by Jchoi
  • Like 1

Chris, can we get this radio module 84023338 programmed along with my hmi 84296482? Its for my 14. I know radio module isnt on the list and its a wifi module.

Drop me a line from the site but I don’t think that’s a radio module (send a pic please)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jchoi said:

Hey sorry man this kind of got lost in the static; YOU'RE MOST WELCOME! :)

• Like 4