Anyone Have The New GM Illuminated Bowties?

On ebay one of the sellers is Suburban Auto Group (goes by Trunk Monkey Parts). I have been checking their regular website and it doesn't show up there so good find!

Let us know how the install goes and whether it comes with instructions. Take lots of pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Was pretty easy to install took like a hour .worse part was getting the grill out those clips really hold tight . I think it was worth the money .

what year is your truck? I had to run my wiring slightly different than GM recommends and I think it might be because of the louvers behind the grille

2016 .ya I ran my wire different also ,I also had to unbolt left head light made it a lot easier to get to the plug and that red clip , there are only 3 bolt to take out two on top and one on bottom left corner between bumper and light and then you can move light to the side gives you a lot of room to work .

2016 .ya I ran my wire different also ,I also had to unbolt left head light made it a lot easier to get to the plug and that red clip , there are only 3 bolt to take out two on top and one on bottom left corner between bumper and light and then you can move light to the side gives you a lot of room to work .

I did the same.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just wired mine straight to ignition wire i had already ran for my winjet lights just tapped into the hot wire then groundedd to a bolt works fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

You have a pic of the final installment on your truck? I want to see it on your grill please