New Towing Mirrors on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MXE5OAB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478913871&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=towing%2Bmirrors%2B14%2B15%2B16%2B17%2Bsilverado&dpPl=1&dpID=51lxMiqJE0L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

Incase anybody is interested they list for $230 ish and seem very similar to the ones available through 1A Auto. I personally have not tried them I'm waiting for more reviews. I prefer not to be a guinea pig.

I like those. Mine has heated/adjustable mirrors, so I wonder if the turn signals and clearance lights would work.

--EDIT--

I guess I should read the add.

• Comes with LED signal light, your truck has to have turn signal function in order for this to work properly

<p>

I like those. Mine has heated/adjustable mirrors, so I wonder if the turn signals and clearance lights would work.

--EDIT--

• Comes with LED signal light, your truck has to have turn signal function in order for this to work properly

Yes, however the more that I look into this it seems that wiring them to work would be rather simple. i.e. Tapping into turn signals and reverse lights. I feel like with 15 minutes, a test light and some wire I could figure this out.

Power fold only works if you had it oem on 1a auto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--EDIT--

It's just like the DL3 mirrors. The functionality can be added. Just a few wires.

My experience with cheap aftermarket mirrors is garbage. You get what you pay for. The fitment will probably not be 100% and I had some serious glass vibrations. I had to swap them out 3 times and then I gave up. Found a used OEM set and gave up on the aftermarket ones.

Would anyone have the part numbers for the mirror harnesses that have full function ( heat, turn signal, power adjust only ) and NO power fold? I don't need power fold but but these would be in my budget for sure!

Archived