2016 6" lift overall height

Guys I'm considering lifting truck 6" and running 35s, my question is overall height of truck after the lift. Can you guys still get in your garage or bank drive through etc?

Also are any of y'all with lifted trucks "old guys"? I'm 45 and finally feel like I can waste money on a lift that I've wanted since I was 10 years old but my wife says I'm too old now. Tell me some of y'all are my age and like your lifted truck as your daily driver...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking from experience I'll never go bigger than a leveling kit and 33's. I had a f350 with a 4.5" lift and 36's and it was a pain to drive once the fun factor wore off. Climbing in and out, causes more blind spots and just overall a pain. Just my opinion though, all depends on where you drive and how much you drive I suppose.

Do it, you'll love it! I wasted money on just a level with bigger A/T tires and wasn't happy with it. Tore that out, sold the tires and went 6" BDS with the Fox coilovers and I love it and don't regret it one bit. Oh and i'm 39

As for the height, the only place I don't fit is my garage. But my truck also didn't fit at factory height either cuz its not very deep.

Do it, you'll love it! I wasted money on just a level with bigger A/T tires and wasn't happy with it. Tore that out, sold the tires and went 6" BDS with the Fox coilovers and I love it and don't regret it one bit. Oh and i'm 39

As for the height, the only place I don't fit is my garage. But my truck also didn't fit at factory height either cuz its not very deep.

Thanks man have any pics of your truck?

I see you have an All Terrain also. Here ya go

Very cool ! Is that black or iridium? Mine is iridium. I'm probably going with a zone 6" and keeping the stock all terrain wheels. I really like the look of them.

Your truck looks really good!

• Like 1

Very cool ! Is that black or iridium? Mine is iridium. I'm probably going with a zone 6" and keeping the stock all terrain wheels. I really like the look of them.

The 6" Zone is nice. I went with a 4.5" Zone. Here's a pic to give you an idea how it looks with the Iridium/ Tungsten.

e3476a00e25903d9d30485dc720ef4f0.jpg

Its Iridium, and I used my factory All Terrain's at first too. This should give you almost the exact look you're after. Depending on the running boards. I went with AMP and love them!

4975e8a0-81bc-42b6-86eb-1fed0c0ae855_zps

Edited by gSwift
  • Like 1

Its Iridium, and I used my factory All Terrain's at first too. This should give you almost the exact look you're after. Depending on the running boards. I went with AMP and love them!

looking good

What tires did you go with?