Magnaflow 19026 on any 2014.5+ Vortec 2500/3500's out there?

• 4 weeks later...

If you search magnaflow 19026 on you tube you will find all the info you need. One near the rear is a resonator and that's why there is no drone in the cab. I have the system on my truck..well made and excellent fit. I would highly recommend it

• 1 month later...

Just had an 18" magnaflow cut into the oem existing exhaust on my crew cab '16 Midnight HD. Sounds great. Low bass tones, has a nice growl but it's not obnoxious. Some might say it has a little drone effect at certain rpm's but I have an exhaust for a reason, to hear it. This is my 3rd magnaflow system so I guess I'm kinda partial. Normally I do duals but this time around I couldn't care less what the exhaust looks like. Just want quality sound. Mission accomplished for $200.

My truck has no resonator according to my exhaust guy. Besides wouldn't a resonator partially kill the effect we're going for?

There is a metallic red truck on you tube with the 19026 system, the video sound is pretty quiet it is hard to hear what it sounds like. Could someone please post a sound clip? I'm really interested in this system if the sound is a good upgrade from stock but not too loud. I'm looking for a powerful but refined sound. Thanks.

There is a metallic red truck on you tube with the 19026 system, the video sound is pretty quiet it is hard to hear what it sounds like. Could someone please post a sound clip? I'm really interested in this system if the sound is a good upgrade from stock but not too loud. I'm looking for a powerful but refined sound. Thanks.

I know the video you're referring to. You're right, you can't hear much.

No promises but I'll see what I can get it to sound like on my phone. If it comes out clear enough I'll put it to YouTube and post a link.

The way you described what you want is exactly what it sounds like. I speak from personal experience of full Magnaflow systems and this latest cut in method. Sounds just as nice. Save yourself a ton of money if you can live with the single tip and just remove the oem muffler and replace it with the Magnaflow. $800 vs $200 with the same quality sound was a no brainer.

It's deep and throaty, not loud and tinny.

I put a 12909 3.5" in/out on in place of the stock trash can muffler. Everything else stock. Great mellow, throaty sound without being obnoxious. I felt no need to replace the stock 3.5" pipe.

Archived