Wife Nailed Me

geswek

I thought WOW an X rated thread.

Wife hit my truck instead. :happysad:

LMAO--jeebus people!

I did tell my wife she owed me; if you catch my drift.

Doesn't the CX-5 have proximity sensors for collision avoidance?

I guess I'm lucky that mine only runs over the garbage bags, then drags and spreads it all over the city. I keep my vehicles clear from where she's going to be, in fact I keep them in a separate driveway. Good habit I took when I had the Corvettes.

Nope, it's a dealer installed option. I think you can technically order one with it, but I have never seen one on a lot with them. Mazda does some weird stuff with options(really simple stuff isn't offered, but more rare things are). It's one of the reasons I have a Accord.

Nope, it's a dealer installed option. I think you can technically order one with it, but I have never seen one on a lot with them. Mazda does some weird stuff with options(really simple stuff isn't offered, but more rare things are). It's one of the reasons I have a Accord.

Thanks!

We had no idea and I told my sales person it would have been nice to know! I ordered the kit for my wife and will be adding those proximity sensors to her Grand Touring so this doesn't happen again. Happy Wife, Happy Life! LOL.

It was cheap too; $750 installed.

• 2 weeks later...

I did take it to body shop and it's $1500 on my door and $750 on her car.

We are NOT using insurance--the repair costs are not too high that we can just pay cash and save ourselves the accident on the account.

Last thing I want is an insurance price increase.

If you ran it thru insurance, you would have to pay deductibles on each vehicle. On another forum, a member slide on the ice coming down the driveway and hit the other vehicle. Had to pay deductibles on each one.

Jeff

Archived