2017 sierra "elevation" edition crew cab

Anyone else have a new "elevation" edition with a crew cab?

There is not alot on them on the internet.

Welcome to this forum! Do you now own an "Elevation"? If so, congratulations! Recently there was a thread on this forum about special edition trucks. You may enjoy reading this: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/202015-alaskan-edition/

Yes I just purchased one this week... I was researching online and what struck me is hardly anyone seems to have a crew cab model of it which I find odd since I love the extra room and the short box look... I just joined the forums can you post pictures?

I agree with 2017_whitez71! I passed on an opportunity to buy a set of rims like these c/w tires several months ago which I regret! I use to think that factory 5 spoke rims were for Chev and 6 spoke were GMC. I know they are interchangeable.

I know up here in Canada, you can only get the CC Elevation since 2017s were released. 2016 they were all DC. They seem to have been made much more customizable for the 2017 year.

I know up here in Canada, you can only get the CC Elevation since 2017s were released. 2016 they were all DC. They seem to have been made much more customizable for the 2017 year.

For sure. Mine is a Canadian model.

I have a Elevation as well I'll try and get pictures tomorrow I'm getting a levelling kit put in, my truck is metallic blue double cab

2017 Gmc sierra elevation edition, z71 4x4, 5.3l v8, carbon fiber side steps, dark tinted windows, black tunnel cover, 20" black Rims.

Personally I love the combination of the blue color and black rims.

2017 Gmc sierra elevation edition, z71 4x4, 5.3l v8, carbon fiber side steps, dark tinted windows, black tunnel cover, 20" black Rims.

That's an awesome truck dude! Blue is my favorite color for these things. Wish they still had that dark blue from the 07-era stuff.

I spent longer than I'd like to admit trying to figure out what a "tunnel" cover was until I realized it was just a typo of "tonneau" cover.

Archived