Floor liners. OEM vs, weathertech or husky

On 3/12/2018 at 12:35 PM, goeb34 said:

Love my huskys, had em for about 6 months no slip issues or curling issues so far, just trying to keep them clean 

I just installed Husky Weatherbeaters.  (I ordered the X-act contour  but these came instead)  I know there is a price difference but I actually like the feel of these Weatherbeaters underfoot and love the look/fit.  I don't know know how the Countours could be an improvement.  Why did you choose the Weatherbeater?

• 2 years later...
On 7/19/2017 at 7:58 AM, Loco-diablo said:

I'm in the market for floor liners. I know the topic has been discussed here before, but a search didn't bring up much. Some dealers on ebay have a decent price on the chevy oem liners ($165) for full set double cab.

My buddy has the weathertech in his 17 denali HD and is not happy about the curling that's happening. Particularly on the passenger front liner upper right corner. Any thoughts?

Just came across this post in my search for floor liners for my 2020 Silverado crew cab.  Lasfit just came out with new floor liners that are really nice for 2019+ Crew Cabs with the under rear seat storage box.  They are running a Father's Day special right now where you get $50 off the $149 price with free shipping using code FORDAD-2 at checkout , so you can get front and rear floor liners for $100 plus tax and they are great quality. (The back is one piece that goes all the way across)  Here's a link to Lasfit's site: http://lddy.no/msyj

lasfit.png

Edited by RST Mike
forgot to add promo code