Sierra seat compatibility

I have a 2017 Sierra 2500 with cloth seats. I have just come across a wrecked Sierra 1500 with leather seats. The leather seats are in showroom condition. My 2017 Sierra has a power driver seat and heated front seats. So does the 2015 Sierra. From photos, the seat mounts and console mounts appear to be the same. I'm not certain if the USB and 12v ports in the consoles are the same. Does anyone know if the 2015 Sierra leather seats and console will fit in my 2017 Sierra? Do you foresee any wiring compatability problems?

i do know the seats in the for the 1500s are the same for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 (only difference in 2016/2017 is the "pocket" and plastic back on the back of the front seats... they were replaced with NO plastic back and the pocket built into the leather... but the seat covers you buy from Katzkin fit 2014-2017 models (just made without the plastic back... plastic back was taken away due to too many broken clips etc. and them not staying on...

as for the 2500.. im not sure... but i would think they are the same... but i have no real proof

Archived