2014 Silverado Heartland All Star Edition

That seems to be an unofficial edition badge.... the seats are katzkin, which is an aftermarket option people go with converting from cloth to leather seats. Some dealerships offer it on lower trim vehicles to boost the sale. Another note is the aftermarket seat heater button next to the seat controls. Usually its under the vent in the center console, which determines its not factory. Looks like a standard SCSB in LT trim with a few aftermarket things installed. As for the badge, it might be what chevy calls an all star package, but the dealership might have installed it to make it more.... bespoke.

Hope this clears a few things up. Not rare, but uncommon to see single cab trucks nowadays compared to crew cabs dominating the market but for factory rare, it is unfortunately not. Sorry to be the bearer of news, just tried to inform best I could. Have a good day [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks like Denali seat covers.. maybe aftermarket. I think the label on the side says katskin but I can’t be sure because it’s blurry. If so very common leather replacement that can be bought on eBay I’ve heard. Aftermarket heated seats. Looks like the previous owner dressed up an LT. not sure all the chrome comes on a regular cab.

What he said, haha

• Like 1