1" Wheel Adapters Work! 2014 Sierra SLT

On 2/11/2018 at 4:14 PM, 14WhiteZ71 said:

Did you decide one which you were going to do ??     I like the looks of mine with 1”, but for some reason over the last week or two, I’ve found myself wondering if I would like 1.25” better.....

I haven't decided.  Unfortunately finances are going to be going in a different direction for the next year or so.  Saving pennies to pay for my wedding.  

• 2 months later...

I bought a set of Bora 1.5" spacers and the 20" LTZ wheels I have won't work. The studs hit the wheel. Kicking myself for not knowing I needed at least a 1.75" for these wheels. Crazy that the OP was able to use 1" spacers and have them clear the wheel. Looks good!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/13/2018 at 12:09 AM, michigan2500hd said:

I bought a set of Bora 1.5" spacers and the 20" LTZ wheels I have won't work. The studs hit the wheel. Kicking myself for not knowing I needed at least a 1.75" for these wheels. Crazy that the OP was able to use 1" spacers and have them clear the wheel. Looks good!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are yours this wheel?

179A54DD-E265-4021-8166-E0F299CEDBB7.png

• 3 months later...

I have 1" BORA Spacers on mine and they fit the GMC Wheels with the pockets inside the wheels.  I have a problem with vibration in the front.  I put them on and the vibration started, so I took them off and it went away.  I had to put them back on because the wheels are hitting the UCAs and the vibration returned.  I even made sure to mark the spacers as they came off so they went back on in different positions and did all my tightening/torquing by hand so that I know they were centered.

I trimmed off the nipple part of the studs to make sure there wasn't any chance of the stud touching the wheel once things are torqued.  I figured that won't affect anything even with a different set of wheels which is probably my next step...