Z71 vs. hd towing

To the best of my research the difference between the z71 and towing suspension package it just the shocks and front sway bar correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, you're in the wrong thread. Second... Depends what year you're talking about but for the newest gen 17/18's you have have the he towing package AND Z71 and the difference is the transmission cooler. The max towing package is different than the Hd towing package tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not much, mostly eye food.

Z71 Suspension Package, Off-Road, requires 4WD models, includes Z71 chrome front fender emblems, twin tube Rancho brand shocks, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) underbody shield and Off-Road Driver Information Center graphics

Not much, mostly eye food.

Z71 Suspension Package, Off-Road, requires 4WD models, includes Z71 chrome front fender emblems, twin tube Rancho brand shocks, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) underbody shield and Off-Road Driver Information Center graphics

I’m just looking at towing my 12,000lbs boat... I have a z72 w/plow prep. So should have a tranny cooler, could maybe get some more towing minded shocks over the rancheros, but the torsion and sway bars should be the most hd and it doesn’t sound like the leaf pack changed at all?

And how do I get this moved out of the classified section!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived