2019 GMC Sierra

I get updates still, even though I now own a Chevy 2500.

New Sierra debuts @ 3pm today. Very curious to see how it looks. Sort of hoping I hate it, but previews look awesome...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it’s very attractive, as these trucks generally always are.  I’m happy to be driving a “last model year” edition as my experience with 2-3 manufacturers is there are lots of bugs with first model years, somewhat fewer as they progress.  

Looks nice though.   I think mine does too.  

3 hours ago, Coby7 said:

Still doesn't mean it looks good.

This x2. This is part of the reason I bought an 18. I am so disappointed in the way the 19s look. The sierra is a lot better than the silverado, but they are both ugly. Looks like a ram and an f150 had a baby. I think the K2 trucks look so good, I feel like this was a major step back. The interior of the silverado looks mostly untouched as well when the new ram has been totally redesigned. I hope I'm wrong but I think GM is going to have a hard time keeping up with the market with these new trucks...

I think they try too hard to make their trucks not look like a sedan.  Take their Colorado, the front looks like their sedan but still looks like a truck without being ugly.  I would never buy one of these based on looks, but every time you walk out of your house and have to look at that would really want to make me build a driveway all the way to the back of my house and maybe only go out at night.

I think it looks good, just going to take some time to get use to. I'm sure it will grow on me as I start to see them more. I did not really like the 16+ silverado when it first came out but now I love the way it looks.

2 hours ago, vonshep said:

i think it looks good except the headlights that's a miss too fordish  

No kidding.   Ford quickly copied GMC with strongly exaggerated cartoonish C-channel LED DRL and now GMC has returned the favor.  

Archived