Agri-Cover LOMAX Tri-Fold Bed Cover Giveaway

Zane

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering for the short bed cover
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? It is stylish and well built
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Rigidity, durability and quality
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? No Why are you looking for a change?I want to be able to secure and prevent weatherization of the space in my bed
  5. What do you use your truck for? Business and personal

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering to win the Lomax Tri-Fold Hard Cover for a GMC full size 1500 5' 8" Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? The Lomax cover looks to be very sleek and I like the idea of a hard cover. I think items stored in the box would be much more secure.

3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  Like most people the appearance is a big part of a good tonneau cover. The Lomax cover appears to be very sleek in appearance. The idea of a hard cover would definitely make you feel more secure.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I have a soft cover on my truck. It was installed by the dealer. It says it is a GMC? so I am unsure who the manufacturer is. The soft cover vibrates in the wind at high speeds 
  5. What do you use your truck for? I use my truck for pleasure. Sometimes hauling larger items which would not fit into a average vehicle

1. IWhich cover are you entering to win? The full size size 1500 5’ 8” bed.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? The cover is perfect for my truck because it’s not only lo profile, but it isn’t watertight, as a firefighter in Iowa I carry thousands of dollars worth of gear to and from work and this cover not only would protect it but keep it dry in the ever changing Iowa weather. Also as an avid hunter it’s important to one to keep my things dry and clean when having rob drive thru mud and dust.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? It’s important to me that it looks great but it must also perform well. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I do not at this time
  5. What do you use your truck for? I use my truck to drive to work, haul materials for working around the house or the property I own. It hauls my hunting gear and pulls the boat to go for fishing, also use it to pull the gator utv places I need it to be.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  Looks awesome & most importantly looks OEM.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Weatherproof and strong.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? Yes  If so, which cover is it? BAKFlip  Why are you looking for a change? My BAKFlip tonneau cover leaks, has gutters which allows water to leak in.
  5. What do you use your truck for? My truck is my daily driver, backup wheelchair accessible vehicle and my weekend warrior home improvement supply hauler.

I am entering to win the Agri-Cover Lomax Tri-Fold bed cover for my 2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 with a 5 foot bed.

The Lomax Tri-Fold bed cover would be perfect for me and my family. We travel a lot, as I was military and it took me away from home and now we take a lot of vacations to see everyone. with the new option to lock your tailgate this makes traveling a lot less stressful as your stuff stays dry and SECURE. On another note we are big time outdoor adventure seekers, so we ride our UTV, camp, hunt and float a lot. being able to leave the vehicle at a site with supplies and gear in the bed secured is a huge relief.

The most useable feature to me is how fast I can install and remove a cover for bed use, and its ability to provide some form of security while I am traveling, as well as the durability over time. These are important to me because I don't by a truck to not use the bed, so easy removal is a must. At the price of these accessories durability is key because I don't want to have to make another purchase in a year or two.

I do currently have a tri-fold tonneau cover on my truck it is vinyl and made by Tyger. I am looking to replace it because it is vinyl and can be cut into or torn easily making me feel like my stuff isn't very secure.

I use my truck for everything. we love to travel and explore. I haul my SXS UTV out with tools and parts for our weekend adventures, I haul camping gear for our family getaways, I haul hunting gear like decoys, blinds, chairs, clothes and weapons during spring and fall seasons in and out of state. Those are just some of the things I use my bed for. The truck itself has become an adventure seeking vehicle as well when we don't want to take the side by side or we are traveling and see some isolated location that we want to check out.

Thank you for the opportunity to possibly place your product on my truck. It would be great to have it and I would love to post pictures of it on my truck as well as reviews from our adventures, and how the cover has made it easier for us.

Which cover are you entering to win? 

ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

This is a very clean looking cover for the truck and will keep things dry and safe.

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

The two main features are the ability to fold for access and easy removal when necessary

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

Yes, It is a soft top model. It is not holding up and no security.

What do you use your truck for?

For personal use, general use to the home improvement store and towing a travel trailer.

Which cover are you entering to win?  15-ON Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? 
The LOMAX cover meets all the requirements for a proper truck cover.  The aluminum construction provides more security than the typical soft cover for only a few hundred dolloars more than a soft roll up cover.  The ability to remove the cover is a much better solution than blocking the rear window when full bed access is required. Retractable coveres take up space in the bed.  A roll up hard cover takes up just as much space as a retractable cover and not easily removable when required.

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

Material used for construction regardless of cover type (hard or soft) must promote longevity.  Flexibility is the key. A design that does not limit use of pick up bed due to covering of stake pockets. Small footprint of attachment to pick up bed to limit pickup bed space intrusion. 

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  

I recently picked up a used soft tonneau cover by a Extang.  While the cover is good quality it is not of the same caliber as I have had with my previous Access covers.  I ran an Access Original roll up cover on a 2001 Sierra 2500HD for 12 years and over 175,000 miles.  Cover held up in all Michigan weather conditions and never once failed.  I sustained two small burn holes from sparks at an exhaust shop that I repaired by using a little silicone weather adhesive, tape and a business card.  Couldn't even tell that there was a repair job.  I sold the truck with the cover.  

I prefer a hard cover with new pickup trucks providing locks on the tailgates providing the ability to lock the tailgate and not have to worry about someone possibly cutting open the cover to see what is inside.  

The perfect cover would be a LOMAX Professional Series with a LINE-X or Bullet Liner coating.  

What do you use your truck for?  My truck is my daily driver. It use for grocery runs to weekend excursions on the trails.

Edited by SaweetHD

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering to win ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? It is perfect because it has a weather tight seal, no drains, no gutters, it looks great, and it has the easy ability to remove and reinstall it when needed.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? The most important feature is the ability to keep my objects dry in inclement weather. I carry various power tools in the bed of my truck for work and I am constantly moving tools from the bed of my truck to the rear seat when it starts raining.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? No, I do not have one. I have been recently researching them.
  5. What do you use your truck for? I use my truck for personal use and work.
Edited by MRW412

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I am entering to win a LOMAX cover for a 2012 Chevy Silverado LTZ with 5'8" bed.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? This is ideal for my truck as it allows me to protect the contents of the bed while allowing easy access to those contents via easy to operate panels.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? The most important features in a tonneau cover are its build quality, easy-to-access usability and reasonable price.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I currently have a Truxedo rollup cover. I'd don't like the fact that it is really only usable either fully closed or fully open. Sometimes I would like to access items in just the front or just the back and the LOMAX cover achieves that objective quite nicely.
  5. What do you use your truck for? I use it for pulling a UTV trailer for out-of-town rides and hauling stuff back and forth to a weekend lake cabin.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?

I am entering to win a LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Cover for a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 5' 8" box.

2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

I have been researching many different tonneau covers for my truck and this cover that is top of my list. This cover as many features that I like which are: low profile look, easy removal to have full access to the bed, lightweight, does not block rear view when folded and no required drilling for installation.

3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

Being lightweight and easy to remove. On my previous truck, I had a Snug top cover and the times when I need to have full access to the bed to haul large items I would always need to have help from friends or neighbors getting the cover off and reattaching it. This would be time-consuming and it wasn't easy to store the cover when I didn't need on the bed.

4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

I do not have a tonneau cover on my truck.

5. What do you use your truck for?

I use it as a daily driver, going to the mountains for snowboarding during the season, towing my dad's car to car shows when needed and minor off-roading.

Edited by jrotz21

On 4/16/2018 at 3:34 PM, Zane said:
  • Which cover are you entering to win? 
  • Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?
  • What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?
  • Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?
  • What do you use your truck for?

- Looking to enter for ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box

- The LOMAX cover would be perfect for my truck as I'm looking for that 'flat' look, with a quality product that doesn't leak rain into the box.

- Features I look for is that it's quality made, cost efficient, and is able to keep the weather out.  To have a cover and not have it perform properly when driving at highway speeds could be critical for the load that you're trying to protect and keep safe.

- I do have a cover now, but it's only the OEM soft-folding cover and I find it leaks under rainy conditions, and I'm not happy that the back end will lift slightly at highway speeds.  The hard cover style, with complete weather-proof ability is what I've been hoping to find, but just haven't found the 'right' one yet.

- My truck is my "everything" - it's my daily driver, it's the camping tow vehicle, it's my weekend project material hauler - anything and everything that I need to do, I'm using my truck.  I need it to be reliable and all the accessories along with it.

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 

14-On Chevy/GMC Full size 1500 5’8” box 

2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

Lomax’s cover would be perfect for me because I just bought a new truck and my needs in a truck have changed. I no longer use my bed daily, however I still desire to have its functionality. Because I store many things in my truck due to my lack of garage storage, I need something simple and secure to ensure my tools stay where I want them. In the bed of my truck. In addition to its functionality, I also greatly prefer the aesthetic benefits of a cover like Lomax over a toolbox and the idea of keeping any and all my gear clean and dry when necessary is quite appealing to me.

3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

The features most important to me are: security, functionality, aesthetic appeal and durability. I am looking for all these items while simultaneously looking to get great value for my dollar.

4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

I do not have a tonneau cover on my truck. I had a rolling vinyl one but after a couple months of use, I came to the realization that it does nothing as well as a hard cover aside from being at a more reasonable price point. It took this tough experience to convince me first hand that most affordable is not always better when you are concerned with how your product will preform. 

5. What do you use your truck for?

I use my truck for a little bit of everything. I store many tools in the bed, Hunt with it, do occasional lawn sprinkler related work and haul loads as well as serve as the designated “friend with a pickup”. Although I work in an office during the week, my truck bed still gets plenty of use in diverse ways. Since it’s not used everyday though, it’s that much more important to me that it be sleek and stylish while remaining functional and secure.

1. Which cover are you entering to win? The 6.6 need length 
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  I have an undercover flex and it had not held up well. The construction and engineering of the lomax looks like it can hold up better than my falling apart undercover. 
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  Durability fit and finish. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck?  Yes.  If so, which cover is it? Undercover flex. Why are you looking for a change?  Undercover is falling apart. Replacing screws often. Finish on cover looks to be 15 years old. 
  5. What do you use your truck for?  Hauling farm equipment, supplies and groceries. 

1. Which cover are you entering to win? The Lomax Tri-fold for Chevy/GMC full size trucks with 5’8” bed.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I would like to have something “low profile” that can’t really be seen from the side. I need something to keep my cargo safe and dry from theft and the elements, since I give my wife the garage to park in.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? As I stated above, I’d like a tonneau cover that ads functionality to my truck, but doesn’t take away from the look of it. It needs to be waterproof as well as stand up to the elements of being left outside all the time. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I just bought the truck last October, and have not purchased a tonneau cover yet due to my diligence of researching what cover is going to be the best for my money.
  5. What do you use your truck for? I use my truck to haul my family around, as well as their sporting equipment & music equipment , as well as drive to & from work, haul dirt, mulch, wood and any other type of items one would use a truck for in the course of taking care of their yard and landscaping. 

39A1E158-FB4D-4C56-AF61-7E1B4D81B72E.jpeg

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 5’ 8” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  The LOMAX cover looks AWESOME and would be a PERFECT FIT for the look and functionality of my truck.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Most important features I look for would be weatherproofing and durability.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Currently I do not have a tonneau cover on my truck. I'm currently looking for a change because I want to haul cargo with a peace of mind. The Lomax cover will also be a help in being a deterrent to thieves looking to steal my cargo and tailgate.
  5. What do you use your truck for? My truck is my daily driver, my wife's "Hey pick this up on your way home" vehicle, and weekend warrior ( Hunting, fishing, camping, etc.)

Edited by BG1312