Agri-Cover LOMAX Tri-Fold Bed Cover Giveaway

Zane

1. Which cover are you entering to win? Standard 8 foot bed.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? The low profile look is what im going for!
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? I want it to be hidden and low profile.  I also need security for my golf clubs and tools!
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I do not currently have a tonneau cover on my truck.  I need lockable storage, and this tonneau cover would be perfect!
  5. What do you use your truck for? My truck is used as a daily driver and for fun on my free time.

I am entering for the GMC full size cover 5’8”, the cover I have presently is old and worn and it hasn’t held up to the weather we have here. I like the LOMAX cover because it will fit the box of my truck perfect and will  cover the sides unlike the one I have. This type of cover is important to me because of the feature it has water tight, I am able to secure goods in the box with no qorries of them be taken. I presently have a Trifecta cover on my truck the seal on the side is worn and also the leather top has started to break down where it folds up. I use my truck for a daily driver and the box is used for all things dirt, groceries, quad etc.! 

Thank you for opportunity to enter and good luck to all.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?  14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I think this cover would be perfect because it’s got all the features I need and I love the low profile design. I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my truck and I love to sleek clean look this cover gives the truck.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Most important would be water tight. My family and I love to go camping and usually spend about 60 nights a year in our camper. We have a travel trailer and there isn’t a lot of exterior storage so I need to keep tools, chairs and other camping items dry. Second would be for security. As I said I do leave tools and other items in the bed of my truck when we are camping and I need to know someone can’t easily get into the bed.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? Yes, I have a Gator brand bi-fold hard tonneau cover. I am looking for a change because I do not like the bi-fold (my fault... should have done more research) and this particular cover seems to dent with anything that drops on it. My truck has never seen hail but if you saw my tonneau cover you’d swear my truck was totaled in a hail storm.  
  5. What do you use your truck for? Mostly daily driving and of course to pull my camper, but also some yard work and helping friends move stuff (you suddenly have more friends when you get a truck). Thanks

1. Which cover are you entering to win? The 2014-ON 6ft. 6in. Cover.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? I keep work materials in my truck bed and it would be great to have a hard cover. I've installed a power tailgate lock, however the soft cover I have on it now could be cut effortlessly, and doesn't keep rain water out very well, just pools up.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Security, water tight. Can put toolboxes,etc. On it without worrying about it collapsing/ripping. Comboing with a bed toolbox is a good product idea.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? Yes a cheap one from Amazon. If so, which cover is it? I couldn't tell you, fairly cheap and generic. Why are you looking for a change? Because this one sucks, doesn't suit my needs.
  5. What do you use your truck for? Mostly work, pleasure.

Which cover are you entering to win

I am entering to win a Lomax cover for a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado z71 w/ 5’8” bed

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? 

The ultra-low profile looks. Easy installation/de-installation, and usage. Added bed security and water resistance is a plus!

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

Security, low profile, water resistance . but not necessarily in that order.

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

No cover at this time. Currently investigating various products within this catagory.

What do you use your truck for?

Daily Driver as well as for recreational uses.

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 15-ON Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Great look and max security.
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Durability, security, and weather tight.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? I have an Agri-Cover Vanish now. This is my fifth Agri-Cover and I really like the quality. I would like better security and peace of mind when I park with important items in the bed.
  5. What do you use your truck for? Mainly pleasure. Going to surrounding cities for travel.

1.  2014 Silverado crew with 6’6 bed

2.  It is easy to install and remove. I use my bed to store lots of items for hunting, camping and baseball equipment for my boys but when i need to haul bigger items its nice to have a cover that comes off and on easily

3.  A nice low profile cover that looks good, keeps the elements out of my bed and easy to use

4. I currently have a bestop trifold cover on my truck, i like it but it does not fit or seal well and lets too much dirt into my bed

5. I use my truck for pretty much everything, drive to work, trips, hunting, fishing, sporting events, camping, hauling, etc..

1. Chevy Full Size 1500 14+ 6’6” bed.

2. Low profile, durable, very sleek looking.

3. Watertight, hardcover, easy access., and removable.

4. I currently have the Extang Trifecta soft cover and would like a more durable low profile cover.

5. I mainly use my truck to haul sailboat fuel :) and the occasional lumber, and diy material for the house.

1. Which cover are you entering to win?   2014+ 1500 5ft 8in model
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? It makes the truck look sexy.Looks Amazing. Low Profile. And you have to love the attention you get when someone asks what kind of cover is that!
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  protection, weather durability, i love them because i can keep person items protected and being able to remove it to help others with my truck
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  yes, truxedo, i should have went with a hard cover, all the expressway miles seeing that soft cover flexing in the wind scares me lol
  5. What do you use your truck for?  work, daily driver, camping,helps with my parents dad being slightly handicapped the truck bed helps store his walking aids, tow my car, help all my friends move their furniture haha

1. Which cover are you entering to win? I would like to enter to win the LOMAX cover for my green 2014 Silverado with the 5’8” short bed.
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?  This cover would be perfect for my truck because it is easy to use, weathertight and secure enough for transporting valuable items. 
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?  I need a sturdy folding cover that is water resistant and secure enough to keep valuable cargo safe when going to and from the range or the beach.
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?  No, I do not currently have a cover.  I bought the truck a few months ago and am waiting on my tax refund. 
  5. What do you use your truck for?  Primarily as a daily driver but also for hunting, fishing, home improvement projects and more. 
  6. Which cover are you entering to win? 

20170902_123515.jpg

I could use a new box cover, my is 9 years old & looking tiered. Box size Is 6'6" on a 2009 GMC SIERRA. I have always had a cover on it to protect my cargo. Sure would make my truck look even better than it does now.  Thanks.

1. My truck is a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 with the 5'8" short bed.

2. The LOMAX cover is perfect for my truck because I take great pride in my truck! LOMAX's low profile design would compliment my truck perfectly with its sleek good looks!  It would also secure my family's belongings from theft and Mother Nature.

3. The most important features of the LOMAX cover is it's water shedding ability, increased security over a soft tonneau, easy to install and remove (for large cargo) and 

the peace of mind knowing that it was quality made in the USA!!!!

4. I have a soft tri-fold tonneau made by RuggedLiner (not USA made). It's poor design and poor quality tonneau material make it prone to leaking (see pic below). The material is paper thin, allowing water to soak straight through....drenching my cargo. I guess we learn from our mistakes! A LOMAX cover would be much more superior to ANY soft tonneau!!!

5. My truck is primarily used as a family vehicle. I have 2 daughters and we are always hauling their stuff....from clothes shopping trips, to sporting equipment, to weekly grocery runs...it's important to my family to have a dry secure cargo area! 

IMG_2645.JPG

1. Which cover are you entering to win? 15-ON GMC Canyon 5’ box
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? Slick low profile look. Watertight cover to keep cargo dry. 
  3. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Watertight and security with my locking tailgate.  I like having my fishing gear with me at all times and this would allow me to have it with me, securely, when needed. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? No I don’t, but I need one.  The Canyon is small inside. The cover would allow for more needed secure storage. 
  5. What do you use your truck for? Daily driving, fishing, hunting.....everything!

F563E287-593E-4785-9E37-8D40F4232268.jpeg

Edited by msracing65

1. Which cover are you entering to win?      2014+ 5’8” Silverado 1500  
  2. Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?                                             Lightweight, flat black, hard cover is perfect for anyone trying to keep bed dry and secure 
  3. What features are most important to                you when buying a tonneau cover, why?         Fit/finish, water proof.   I regularly keep baseball equipment in the bid for both my team and my sons little league.  team and need t to stay dry and secure.  In the fall/winter I regularly hbe hunting/trapping equipment in the bed any needs to stay dry and secure. 
  4. Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?                       Yes I do have a cover, a rough country soft folding cover.  Looking for a change to something that fits better, keeps water out better, and that has hard panels for better security 
  5. What do you use your truck for?                  My truck is used for daily driving, hunting/trapping, landscaping, pulling an rv, and property maintenance 

Which cover are you entering to win? 

14+ full size 5'8"

Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck?

Ease of installation and weather tight without drains

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why?

Quality, ease of installation, level of protection

Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change?

Yes. Undercover Ultra Flex. Like the lower profile of the Lomax, and drainless weatherproof feature. Ultra Flex is a bit tight at tailgate which requires raising that end so the tailgate can close.

What do you use your truck for?

Primarily commuting. Also hauling home improvement materials, camping, hunting, and fishing gear.