In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
fondupot

Giveaway! My channel hit 5000 subs.

My channel just recently hit 5000 subs. So I figured I'd give something away! Check it out!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By canyon run
      decisions on vinyl wrapping the entire truck. mainly for paint protection but also for major visual enhancements 
    • By CtheHam
      Came across some great content on YouTube about the the truck. I have been watching TFL for a long time, but this guy has been putting out much better and more informative videos so far.  His channel is Pickup Truck And SUV Talk.  I am in no way affiliated with this channel; I just enjoyed his videos. 
    • By fondupot
      Hey guys, so I did a review and install video for Clearview Mirrors USA. They were awesome and sent me out a set of mirrors for my truck. I did a full unboxing, review, and installation of the mirrors.

They really are top notch. Be it pricey, but if you are doing any sort of towing with your Colorado or Canyon, these mirrors will definitely make your life easier. The mirrors are super well made, very sturdy. I am very pleased with them.

All the info you need is in the video. Leave a comment and a thumbs up. Definitely go visit the www.ClearviewMirrorsUSA.com website and check out the product page.

• By Zane
      GM-Trucks.com and Agri-Cover, Inc. are teaming up to give away a trio of LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Bed Covers. One to three GM-Trucks.com visitors!

It's very easy to enter, extremely informal, and costs NOTHING. Just read through our rules, look over a few questions, post your honest answers to this thread, and three respective winners will be announced on May 1st, 2018 

Product Description - What We're Giving Away
      THREE (3) – LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers
      ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 5’ 8” Box  ONE (1) 14-ON Chevy/GMC Full Size 1500 6’ 6” Box ONE (1) 15-ON Colorado/Canyon 5’ Box  
      The ultra low profile design and textured matte black finish merge seamlessly with your truck for a simply irresistible appearance. Engineered with performance in mind, the LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Cover features a water-shedding design and is easy to remove and reinstall.
      Easy to operate Weathertight seal, no gutters or drains Strong yet lightweight Integrated storage clips Simple, quick installation  
      https://www.lomaxcovers.com/

The Giveaway Rules
      No purchase necessary.  To be considered, post your honest answers to the questions below, in this thread. Any incomplete or illegible responses will be disqualified. You must also be willing to post a review, before/after pictures, and install impressions. Users may only submit one set of answers. Moderators/Admins/Staff are not eligible. This giveaway thread will close April 30th at 11:59pm eastern.  On May 1st, 2018 Agri-Cover, Inc. will choose 3 winners, one for each cover, out of all completed and valid responses.   
      The Giveaway Questions
      Which cover are you entering to win?  Tell us why the LOMAX cover is perfect for your truck? What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover, why? Do you have a tonneau cover on your truck? If so, which cover is it? Why are you looking for a change? What do you use your truck for?

• By Zane
      GM-Trucks.com and Sylvania Automotive are teaming up to give away a pair of Cube-X LED Lights! We just installed our own set, so if you are not familiar with the Cube-X just head on over and read our review.
      It's very easy to enter and costs NOTHING. Just read through our rules, answer a three question survey, post your answers to this thread, and a random winner will be announced on April 16th. 

Product Description - What We're Giving Away
      TWO (2) - Sylvania LED Cube - 45 Degree Flood Light

SYLVANIA LED CUBE-X Off-Road Wide Flood Light offers 1100 effective lumens at a 45-degree angle. The Wide Flood light is our widest beam pattern, illuminating obstacles, debris and potential hazards. Great for illuminating work sites, too.
      Unique X-shaped LED accent light for on-road use Intense 6000K off-road 45º wide flood light with 1350 effective lumens Rugged aluminum body designed for optimal thermal conductivity, handles rough off-road environments and resists corrosion Lifetime limited warranty Cube-X assembly Includes: LED module, Mounting bracket, Carriage bolt (M8 x 1 1∕8), Two lock nuts and three split lock washers https://www.sylvania-automotive.com/products/other-lighting/led-off-road/led_cube_flood_45_degree.jsp

The Giveaway Rules
      No purchase necessary as this giveaway is all in good fun and not scientific.  To be considered, answer the questions in our Giveaway Poll (below) and post your honest answers in this thread. Any incomplete or illegible responses will disqualified Users may only submit one set of answers. Moderators/Admins/Staff are not eligible On April 16th, 2018 the admins (Zane/Josh) will choose a random winner out of all completed and valid responses.  This giveaway thread will close April 15th at 11:59pm eastern.   
      The Sylvania Cube-X Giveaway Poll
      Answer the following questions as honestly as you can. Please elaborate as much as you feel comfortable. These answers will be used as an informal marketing survey by Sylvania Automotive. 

Is accessorizing your truck something that you are currently interested and/or investing in?
      IF YES: What is your to top priority when choosing accessories for your truck? (Quality/Price/Look/Reviews)
      IF NO:  Why not? (No time/money, inexperience, no vehicle) Would you purchase something because it's priced cheaper, regardless of negative reviews, or options of higher-end, better quality products? (YES or NO) Would you purchase an accessory purely based on how it looks? Even if that means the product does not work well or may not work at all?  

UPDATE- WE HAVE A WINNER