My chrome window trim for your black

bigrichie3

55 minutes ago, bigrichie3 said:

I am looking to trade my chrome window sill trim for the black trim. 2014-2018. I'd rather not pay $250 for something so simple

I just picked up a 2018 ? I take it that they are the same? How hard/easy is it to take off?

3 minutes ago, GRUMPE said:

I just picked up a 2018 ? I take it that they are the same? How hard/easy is it to take off?

I haven’t actually done it myself yet but it seems pretty simple: 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, db3812 said:

I have black. I maight be interested. Where are you located?  I’m northeast of Atlanta. 

I am located in Raleigh, NC. I assumed location didn’t matter since they are small enough items to ship. 

Well it doesn’t really matter I don’t guess. Are your chrome pieces on ur truck still? I would have to remove mine and ship them to you. I don’t have a garage to park in and wouldn’t want it to sit in the weather without them on. Would you be able to take urs off and ship them and not worry about rain or debris getting into the door? I could use same box and ship mine out after removal and installation of yours.

That what you were thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, db3812 said:

Well it doesn’t really matter I don’t guess. Are your chrome pieces on ur truck still? I would have to remove mine and ship them to you. I don’t have a garage to park in and wouldn’t want it to sit in the weather without them on. Would you be able to take urs off and ship them and not worry about rain or debris getting into the door? I could use same box and ship mine out after removal and installation of yours.

That what you were thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a good point, I didn’t think of that. Unfortunately, I also do not have a garage and yes they are still on my truck so I would have to remove them as well.