2015 Silverado 1500 z71 Exterior Recommendations

I always love making minor aesthetic adjustments to my truck, but have recently run out of ideas. What would you guys suggest, I’m open to anything? I recently bought some new headlights so I’m waiting to install those and also got some recovery hooks to replace where I had a bull bar, but other than that I’m looking for some other opinions on what to do. If you guys owned this truck what would you change? Thanks for the input! 9dafd4e0c972ad2ecd576ca350840aab.heicd7c0fc817453072577207d6854b92ec7.heic49143df5da396e40de0c110fbdde6e78.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think debadging the Silverado off the doors and removing the Z71 sticker on the box would clean it up a little. Your pickup looks good though! I've always love blacked out pickups.

Thanks man. I’ve been thinking about debadging for a while just haven’t committed to it

Honestly, looks great as is.
But if you want a list, here it is:
K & N Intake
Flowmasters Exhaust
Suede headliner
Amp w subs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Definitely want new exhaust, just don’t really know where to start

Stubby antennas suck so I wouldn't do that unless you have clearance issues. Honestly she looks pretty good, it really depends on what you use her for. Things I would consider if it were my truck (your milage may vary depending on your needs):

• Mudflaps
  • Cap or Tonneau cover
  • Rear lights
  • Tow mirrors
  • Rear tire/storage rack

Looks like your truck is more of a pavement princess (not an insult) so a lot of what I'm recommending is prob worthless if you never take it off road. Looking great man, that black is shining!