2016-2018 Hidden Winch Factory Bumper

On 5/22/2019 at 5:50 PM, Will O'Daniel said:

Due to recent uptick in interest. I am posting the pricing on here. I have a 2-3 week build time per unit. This is just a hobby and I am more than happy to help anyone with getting their truck to the look they want it. I am in the process of designing and building the 2500/3500 series hidden which setup. 

I use 1/4 inch steel. I can pre drill all the holes but we have found that the factory holes and frames can be off by as much as 1/4 inch. It is best for you to drill your own holes in the brackets and plates. This setup does require you to drill 2 holes in the frame of the truck. One on each side. And drill out the threads to the rear of the tow hook nuts. I provide all nuts, bolts, and washers in grade 8. The front factory tow hook nut and bolt will be reused. All bolts are 1/2 inch thread. I also provide the snap brackets and bolts for the front license plate cover if your state required it.  

Plate, brackets, and fascia bracket: $450 includes shipping

Plate, brackets, and 2” receiver: $475. Includes shipping. 

THIS is the thread that I joined the site for.

I just picked up a '18 Silverado and I need to know EVERYTHING!!

I'll send you a PM with specific questions.

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, JARED SCHROEDER said:

I was wondering if there was any update on the bracket for the 2500/3500's?

We have some brackets worked up and I am waiting for the plates to come in so I can test for them this upcoming weekend. We should have a full update in 2 weeks time. 

Will, I met the son of one of your customer's (gixxerk8) this week.  I have a '15 1500 LT and I have wanted to add a winch but don't like the kind that stick out. I would like to install one of your winch mounts with receiver because the hidden look is great. How do go about placing an order?

1 hour ago, 2015 White Whale said:

Will, I met the son of one of your customer's (gixxerk8) this week.  I have a '15 1500 LT and I have wanted to add a winch but don't like the kind that stick out. I would like to install one of your winch mounts with receiver because the hidden look is great. How do go about placing an order?

I sent you a PM. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 12:21 AM, Will O'Daniel said:

We have some brackets worked up and I am waiting for the plates to come in so I can test for them this upcoming weekend. We should have a full update in 2 weeks time. 

Wondering if you had a chance to test the brackets out?

Is this setup your coming up with for the gas or diesel?

Cheers

Edited by JARED SCHROEDER

On 10/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, JARED SCHROEDER said:

Wondering if you had a chance to test the brackets out?

Is this setup your coming up with for the gas or diesel?

Cheers

I have got a bracket built. I will say it’s not a a successful build as the original bumper fascia cannot be used without reducing ground clearance. I used a badlands winch,  which has the lowest mounting height available on the 12,000lbs market. This is the same case with both diesel and gas. The transmission cooler would have to be relocated and the engine skid plate reduces available room as well. I am sorry  I couldn’t accomplish this one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...