2019 GMC Sierra Elevation and AT4

Maybe it's just a tire choice but the top picture looks strange with how the tires do not fill out the wheel well, looks like one of those cheap 2" body lift kits. The bottom picture the truck looks much better with the stance and how the tires fill up the wheel wells.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link.  LTZ Crew, 4wd, convenience package 1, 6.2 is 54k.  About what I expected.  Hopefully dealers order these "minimally optioned" LTZ 6.2 trucks and not all loaded up with the tech and safety packages as those will be 58-60k.

Nice to see the 6.2 option is still $2495.  That now gets you a 6.2 and 10 speed over the 5.3 / 8, but also dual exhaust and a 2 speed transfer case.  If they don't restrict it, that could be a popular option.

Edited by shift_grind

• 1 year later...
On 7/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, shift_grind said:

Elevation is a SLE level truck, no lift and 33" tires. 

AT4 is a SLT level truck, 2" lift and 33" tires with 20's, 32.1" with 18's.  You can option this much higher than the Elevation, just like a SLT vs SLE.

That's the basic run down.

Any idea what the largest tire you can run on Elevation with stock suspension. I LOVE the looks of the elevation but need a little more ground clearance for gathering firewood. I am looking to purchase a truck and cant decide between these two!