Corsa Sport or Touring???

Time for exhaust and I’ve got my choices narrowed down to the Corsa Sport or Touring systems.  Love the look of the tips that come with the kits along with fit/finish of the systems.  The issue is which level? I’d like to actually hear my exhaust system when I want but also would like nothing too stupid loud or annoying on the hwy.  Love the sound of my neighbor’s TRD exhaust on his Tundra when he starts it up.  I’m kinda leaning towards the Corsa Touring system, but also concerned that it may be too tame.  What are the opinions of all you out there?  I’ve been reading up but it’s hard to find much on the Touring system vs the Sport.

Thanks for the video.  I have seen that in the past.  There are a few touring videos on the tube but not many comparisons of the two systems.  I think I’d like the touring system, but don’t want something that’s only slightly different than stock.  

I had the sport on my pickup and it was awesome. Definitely loud when you hammer down and on cold starts, but not too bad cruising and ideling. Then I put headers and catless y pipe and it was stupid loud! I have the 6.2 and Corsa does not make the touring for the 6.2. If you have no plans on doing headers I'd say sport.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just bought a touring, might be able to get it on this weekend. Based on the videos I saw, the touring is just a touch quieter and I plan to add headers later, so don't want it to sound like my old camaro. When I get it on I'll try to post a video. I think the sport was borderline for me, so I went more conservative. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 3:33 PM, SWOYER said:

I just bought a touring, might be able to get it on this weekend. Based on the videos I saw, the touring is just a touch quieter and I plan to add headers later, so don't want it to sound like my old camaro. When I get it on I'll try to post a video. I think the sport was borderline for me, so I went more conservative. 

Any news on your corsa touring system?  How do you like it? How’s the volume level? Any chopper sound from not having a flapper?  

It's perfect.  It can be growly on startup and down low. While I'm driving I barely hear it in the cab. When your in a tunnel or something you can hear it.  Nice tone.  Your going to get that chopper sound no matter what unless you get a delete on the v4 mode, which is better in theory than practice anyway.  I think the best mod I have done so far besides the exhaust was the diablew tune, really woke the truck up and smoothed her out. 

I'd say if you are looking for. Damn now that's an exhaust. Touring isn't for you. If you want. What a clean and agressive factory esque tone.  That's the tour