Where Is The Crew Cab Standard Box Models

picking mine up on thursday. 2019 Silver Trail Boss Custom, crew w/ std bed. Upgrading from a '16 crew short bed (short bed was my only true complaint)

Pics to follow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tanner709 said:

picking mine up on thursday. 2019 Silver Trail Boss Custom, crew w/ std bed. Upgrading from a '16 crew short bed (short bed was my only true complaint)

Pics to follow!

I don't think I've seen a TB CC with a standard bed posted in here. Looking forward to seeing a pic of that! 

21 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

Very nice rig right there 

This is encouraging.  I went to the dealership last night and my salesman searched for a CC standard LTZ in white and there were only 5 of them in five states around Michigan.  

So, Question, would the double cab with  standard B be the same over all length as the CC Short B?  Thanks to anyone saving me the fight with the GM site on dimensions.

OK, GM site is better now. DC long box and CC short box are the same length of 231.7. The CC long box goes up to about 241.2.. Need a long box as my tree working tools do not fit in my short bed. Keeping a 360,000 mile sub around just for such. I Do have garage limits due to major heavy big stuff. In like we ain't moving that.  

Anyone seen the second row of a DC? Flat?

Edited by Stex

4 hours ago, Stex said:

So, Question, would the double cab with  standard B be the same over all length as the CC Short B?  Thanks to anyone saving me the fight with the GM site on dimensions.

OK, GM site is better now. DC long box and CC short box are the same length of 231.7. The CC long box goes up to about 241.2.. Need a long box as my tree working tools do not fit in my short bed. Keeping a 360,000 mile sub around just for such. I Do have garage limits due to major heavy big stuff. In like we ain't moving that.  

Anyone seen the second row of a DC? Flat?

A double cab is extremely small in the cab, but you get that 6.5' bed...a crew cab has more than enough room inside, but that 5.5' box is useless, cant even fit a mattress.

I'm so glad I went CC 6.5' box this time, especially for the bikes/atvs.

9 hours ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Nice truck!, according to the pictures were in the same province. 

nice! where ya from?

11 hours ago, Stex said:

^ thanks I guess the DC is still small and not much use behind front seats.  Will look and measure again. Need to see in person both, DC and CC standard bed.

The big thing to take in to account when you look at the double cab, is the room behind the seat, when you have your chair in the normal position. And even a little farther back, if you had a taller passenger. it's like less than 6" gap from seat to seat.

Edited by tanner709

5 hours ago, tanner709 said:

nice! where ya from?

The big thing to take in to account when you look at the double cab, is the room behind the seat, when you have your chair in the normal position. And even a little farther back, if you had a taller passenger. it's like less than 6" gap from seat to seat.

Couple hours from St. Johns, what made you come from a lt z71 to a custom trail boss? The prices of the new lt trail boss are insane. And the crew cab standard box is very rare.

1 hour ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Couple hours from St. Johns, what made you come from a lt z71 to a custom trail boss? The prices of the new lt trail boss are insane. And the crew cab standard box is very rare.

I paid more for the LT z71 than I did the Trail boss. The whole reason for the upgrade was mainly; i racked up 100k on the LT in 3 years, it still had value, and the discounts on the Trail Boss put me in a lower payment by almost $180/month

You really have to go in and check on final prices, the sticker doesn't mean much. I got employee pricing, the $4450 incentive, and $1500 incentive for owning a truck, and i got some cash back form the GMPP and insurances. I didnt pay sales tax, but, there are out the door prices on trail bosses around 42-45k.

48 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

I paid more for the LT z71 than I did the Trail boss. The whole reason for the upgrade was mainly; i racked up 100k on the LT in 3 years, it still had value, and the discounts on the Trail Boss put me in a lower payment by almost $180/month

You really have to go in and check on final prices, the sticker doesn't mean much. I got employee pricing, the $4450 incentive, and $1500 incentive for owning a truck, and i got some cash back form the GMPP and insurances. I didnt pay sales tax, but, there are out the door prices on trail bosses around 42-45k.

Very good, you wants to consider the accessorie fog lights for yours. I’m going to hold off a few more days till June. Hopefully there maybe be a better promotion, last June the 2018’s had close on 8800 off and 0%. I do know that the trail boss models are selling like hot cakes here! The custom model looks pretty cool but I wanted bucket seats, and a possibly sunroof.