floor mat HELP 2015 Sierra Denali

Hey guys,

I hope to be picking up me new (to me) truck tomorrow and want to go with the OEM mats in cocco. I think I have the right part numbers in 84073617 for front and 23237403 for the rear. I'm specifically looking for full coverage to the back of the cab on the rears. Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance-Steve

I have the same truck same year same color and I took out my coco dune I just put in the WeatherTech some people say the Husky liners are great , the WeatherTech does the full floor in the back. They don't have it however in the cocoa Dune

I highly recommend Husky floor liners if you can live with black. They are thicker rubber and don't deform like weathertech.

If you really want to have the GMC logo in it, then I guess you aren't looking for reviews on other brands.

• Like 1

I bought the Husky’s for my ‘15 Sierra and my neighbor bought the WeatherTechs for his ‘15 Silverado. No comparison. The Husky’s wore better after a few years of use and they weren’t nearly as stiff. He hated his WeatherTechs because they kept deforming and snagging feet.

I would of bought the husky’s again for my ‘18 Sierra but it came with the GM branded all weather mats. So far so good.

• Like 1

I bought the mats on the GMC accesories site in Coco. I had Weathertech in a previous vehicle and the GMC mats are much better quality.

1.thumb.jpg.2c05d2652cf4ef2d6eb5ae0fff80391a.jpg2.thumb.jpg.79e3756a2ee55bc0835b5ae8635fb1c4.jpg

Might be common knowledge but I didn’t know this till the dealership told me. You can trim the side of the front mats to expose the logo on the floor plate underneath, rather than cover them up. The underside of the mats have a scissor icon and the lines to show you where to cut. I didn’t cut mine because it’s extra protection but just wanted to share!
  • Like 1

I bought the mats on the GMC accesories site in Coco. I had Weathertech in a previous vehicle and the GMC mats are much better quality.

1.thumb.jpg.2c05d2652cf4ef2d6eb5ae0fff80391a.jpg2.thumb.jpg.79e3756a2ee55bc0835b5ae8635fb1c4.jpg
I second this. These are the exact same mats I have installed and they are hands down the best I have ever owned. Whereas with other brands your carpet still gets filthy around the edges not with these. The only issue is the driver's side under the acceleration pedal, they left a small bare spot so the clearance wouldn't change the pedals.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you for sending  pictures I am so glad somebody finally put pictures up because I was a firm believer in WeatherTech because my Huskies of old days were junk they didn't form right and I ended up with weathertechs because of the pictures now I see that things have changed quite a bit with the Husky liners they look like they will shed the water very nicely out the side and they look like they have a great fit. That would be my next upgrade when the weathertechs are finally done.

That's why I'm on here I need to learn new things get out of my old habits LOL

1536323407434766977805673095770.jpg

Thank you for sending  pictures I am so glad somebody finally put pictures up because I was a firm believer in WeatherTech because my Huskies of old days were junk they didn't form right and I ended up with weathertechs because of the pictures now I see that things have changed quite a bit with the Husky liners they look like they will shed the water very nicely out the side and they look like they have a great fit. That would be my next upgrade when the weathertechs are finally done.

That's why I'm on here I need to learn new things get out of my old habits LOL

1536323407434766977805673095770.thumb.jpg.beb3a88e5461088615744bfa967d7fa5.jpg

You should look into the GM All-Weather floor mats. Completely form fitting to your vehicle particulars and extremely durable and very easy to clean. Go to GM accessories website and type in your vehicle year, model, etc. one you do that everything available for your vehicle will appear. Buying from GM Parts will also give you additional warranty.

Here’s my dirty 18 driver side floor mat.
dc41c11dea28a2d09fd7337554c59934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

You should look into the GM All-Weather floor mats. Completely form fitting to your vehicle particulars and extremely durable and very easy to clean. Go to GM accessories website and type in your vehicle year, model, etc. one you do that everything available for your vehicle will appear. Buying from GM Parts will also give you additional warranty.

Here’s my dirty 18 driver side floor mat.
dc41c11dea28a2d09fd7337554c59934.jpg

Just for reference, here are the Husky’s that we’re in my ‘15 Sierra.

b9ff8f4218d224f3afe29deb2bca5198.jpg4bfd84942d429d4e761b035088a6cde6.jpg

I was pretty happy with them. They handled the Pittsburgh snow and dirt nicely. The new GMC ones that came in my ‘18 look like they will do well too. Time will tell and winter is upon us!  I especially like the GMC rear mats because they have somewhat of a built in tray for those items under the seat to keep them in place. With the Husky's, things would slide out from under the seat.

Edited by Cupton
  • Like 1

Just for reference, here are the Husky’s that we’re in my ‘15 Sierra.

b9ff8f4218d224f3afe29deb2bca5198.jpg4bfd84942d429d4e761b035088a6cde6.jpg

I was pretty happy with them. They handled the Pittsburgh snow and dirt nicely. The new GMC ones that came in my ‘18 look like they will do well too. Time will tell and winter is upon us!  I especially like the GMC rear mats because they have somewhat of a built in tray for those items under the seat to keep them in place. With the Husky's, things would slide out from under the seat.

You’re absolutely correct, that’s what I love about the GM All-Weather mats in front and rear, especially after a day on the beach with kids in the back or just muddy boots mixed with some Cheetos, vacuum it all up easily.

Thanks guys,

I have had husky and weathertech in the past. Got me new GMC mats installed this morning and I couldn't be more pleased. I especially love the back seat coverage. They appear well made and match the interior perfectly.

thanks for all the opinions