What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

26 minutes ago, AEmedic said:

I appreciate the candor!  Was there something wrong with the kit?  They stipulate on their website that their tune will only work with the mildest of upgrades and anything further than a cat-back exhaust will need to be tuned locally.  All I have is a Borla cat-back and I'm not looking to do more than the supercharger.  I hope I have no issues...

The kit was o.k. although I wasn't a fan of the intercooler coolant hose routing.  All else was good I guess.  The remote tuning just didn't work for me.  We tried over a dozen tweaks and the truck still ran/drove like crap.  I even paid the guru at Vengeance Racing in GA and he couldn't get it done.  I don't know if it was the kit, my truck, or what.  I know it ran great WITHOUT the kit though!  😉

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Do they press-fit in snugly or did you have to secure them with something?

They fit snugly. I did have to cut one layer around because of the depth of the cap but its on very well.

15 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

Added caps to the ready lift upper control arms

(2 Pack) 2 1/2 Inch (2.5") OD Round Plastic Plug,(8-12Ga for ID 2.17-2.28") Pipe Tubing End Cap, Durable Chair Glide Plug | to Fit Round Tube Size OD 2.500 Inch | Wall Thickness .165" -.109" | by SB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H7R7WHY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_GKPDGCYDN9XQEW9ZKA72?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

d0dd26785cfcc39b3ee4c22196bd07de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new arms don't come with caps, talk about being cheap for RL product.  Caps should be standard.

Swapped out my 2017 Silverado for a 2021 RST. New LT275 60 R20 Ridge Grapplers going on this weekend. Rims might be coming soon. Debating to powder coat stock rims black. Thoughts?

1.thumb.jpg.1b5f1672c719eb67e24534396399f64e.jpg
2.thumb.jpg.17bad78ea96513aa5724156394325d41.jpg

Good looking truck. Leave those rims alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swapped out my 2017 Silverado for a 2021 RST. New LT275 60 R20 Ridge Grapplers going on this weekend. Rims might be coming soon. Debating to powder coat stock rims black. Thoughts?

1.thumb.jpg.1b5f1672c719eb67e24534396399f64e.jpg
2.thumb.jpg.17bad78ea96513aa5724156394325d41.jpg
Go white, like a storm trooper

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Took a little road trip, about 650 miles there and back, all highway cruising along at 72ish as I wasn't in a hurry.   Gotta say I really like this truck.  Adaptive cruise control was made for this kind of trip, really works quite well.

my setup - 20' High Country with a GM 2" lift kit, Bilstein 5100's all around, adjustable up front.  I've got the GM CAI and recently installed the Borla touring cat back. 285/65 BFGs.   No drone, wooo! no drone detected - so happy with that purchase.   

19mpg round trip. not bad.   Got home and gave her a hand wash, and finally cracked open the Adams Graphene Tire dressing, so far I'm liking the blackness without high gloss.

IMG_1540 (1).jpeg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sublym808_RST said:

Installed my Alpha Defense .50 Cal Antenna. Not worried about reception on this since I stream music through Android Auto.

AD_ 50 Cal.jpeg

AD_50Cal2.jpg

those wheels look sharp - great color combo

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zrander29 said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Wheels look good, leave them alone. 

Black wheels are everywhere!  Black wheels are like that one song that gets played on the radio 50 times a day and every time you turn on the radio you hear it and want to switch the station.  Black wheels are the overplayed song of automobile radio.  Be different, show a little style :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Black wheels are everywhere!  Black wheels are like that one song that gets played on the radio 50 times a day and every time you turn on the radio you hear it and want to switch the station.  Black wheels are the overplayed song of automobile radio.  Be different, show a little style [emoji4]
By the same logic, there's too many gray and polished wheels, too.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Transient said:

By the same logic, there's too many gray and polished wheels, too.

Very True :)

However,  (gimme a second to put my flame suit on real quick) 🔥🔥🔥 if I was going to guess, which admittedly means there is no real basis for this other than friendly banter between myself and my fellow friends/acquaintances of a roughly approximate age as myself, the desire to go "bad boy black" with wheels and paint usually tapers off in people as they progress through life.  I still like black wheels, especially on dirt bikes where up until a few years ago most every wheel for the past 30 years has been brushed aluminum...BLAH.  I personally prefer a little bit of paint and a little bit of polish, nothing like a little salt and pepper to add spice to one's life :)

That being said, everybody likes different styles and none are better than another when it comes to something as simple as personal aesthetic choices.  A stylistic preference is unique in its ability to be singularly important to an individual and matter not to others, which makes it empowering to those who find importance in it, and ineffectual to those who don't.  That's the true beauty of modifying your personal vehicle to your tastes, and if black wheels give you that warm fuzzy, then Rock On and cast your worries aside!

Edited by Gangly
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Gangly said:

Black wheels are everywhere!  Black wheels are like that one song that gets played on the radio 50 times a day and every time you turn on the radio you hear it and want to switch the station.  Black wheels are the overplayed song of automobile radio.  Be different, show a little style :)

Haha. Yes this is true. I have always had black wheels, but the stocks have grown on me. Once I get the new tires on it might completely change my mind. Thanks for the input!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zrander29 said:

Haha. Yes this is true. I have always had black wheels, but the stocks have grown on me. Once I get the new tires on it might completely change my mind. Thanks for the input!

As long as they are not Method wheels you are fine.  99 out of 100 trucks in Orange County have Methods.  I think they only make one style in three colors.  At this point Methods should be OEMs

LOL.

image.thumb.png.5835ba477f4bc0e2e9e1e5eb1aa9dffb.png

Edited by RSVolcom