What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

1 minute ago, RSVolcom said:

As long as they are not Method wheels you are find.  99 our of 100 trucks in Orange County have Methods.  I think they only make one style in three colors.  LOL.

I live in Minnesota not to many method wheels up here. Fuel Mavericks are everywhere up here haha.

Every 4Runner, Tacoma, or wanna be Overlander here in Houston has Methods, usually that Bronze color.  Not a bad looking wheel, but  I see a lot of them.

Moto Metal and Fuel's are big on the Silverado's around here as well.

Edited by Gangly
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Every 4Runner, Tacoma, or wanna be Overlander here in Houston has Methods, usually that Bronze color.  Not a bad looking wheel, but  I see a lot of them.

Moto Metal and Fuel's are big on the Silverado's around here as well.

Precisely why I stay on stockers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Yall are way too concerned with what majority has or doesn't have on the road. Lol Frankly I see a lot of stock silver and a lot black, lots of methods, and lots of fuels, etc.. etc.. idg a ****** what people have, I'm only concerned with what I think looks good on my vehicle.

Personally, I like black rims typically and bronze when it works. and methods are great wheels and some fuel wheels.. I don't like stock, silver look. But again, that's my opinion and to each their own. You gotta like what you have on your truck. Forget what you see elsewhere. What looks best with your colors/ trim/ and any chrome or blackout.

• Like 5

Very True [emoji4]

However,  (gimme a second to put my flame suit on real quick) [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] if I was going to guess, which admittedly means there is no real basis for this other than friendly banter between myself and my fellow friends/acquaintances of a roughly approximate age as myself, the desire to go "bad boy black" with wheels and paint usually tapers off in people as they progress through life.  I still like black wheels, especially on dirt bikes where up until a few years ago most every wheel for the past 30 years has been brushed aluminum...BLAH.  I personally prefer a little bit of paint and a little bit of polish, nothing like a little salt and pepper to add spice to one's life [emoji4]

That being said, everybody likes different styles and none are better than another when it comes to something as simple as personal aesthetic choices.  A stylistic preference is unique in its ability to be singularly important to an individual and matter not to others, which makes it empowering to those who find importance in it, and ineffectual to those who don't.  That's the true beauty of modifying your personal vehicle to your tastes, and if black wheels give you that warm fuzzy, then Rock On and cast your worries aside!

But, I suggested they powder coat the wheels white for the stormtrooper look. I was being sarcastic though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Transient said:

But, I suggested they powder coat the wheels white for the stormtrooper look. I was being sarcastic though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don't know if you've seen it, but a while back "black chrome" became super popular.  Its kind of a dark grey look with shine and it was BAD A!  I don't see if that often anymore, always liked it.

Crossed into 19,000 miles in 5 months and 2 weeks of ownership (got the truck with 141 miles). I also filled up the second tank for the week. The truck showed 29.8 MPG but hand calculated it came out to 31.21 MPG. That is the 3rd tank in a row that I've averaged over 30 MPG. Can't complain in a 5,500+ pound 4wd truck.

(All 3 images were taken today)

20210414_110941.jpg

20210414_083848.jpg

173644967_10158200187743176_6335518130596349791_n.jpg

Edited by mjonesjr84
  • Like 2

On 1/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, lapoolboy said:

Washed it since it isn't supposed to rain for 5 days ?

IMG_20200105_163214.jpg

I LOVE the look and stance of this truck!!  I have a 2021 LTZ Premium coming in a few weeks, and I will be modeling mine after this one.  What suspension mods have you done to it??  Thanks in advance!