What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

37 minutes ago, RugbyRef said:

On another note...the dealership installed all of the "LPO" package stuff yesterday!  

• Rear under-the-seat storage
  • Center console vault
  • Extended mud flaps
  • 5th-wheel hitch package
  • Kicker system on multi-function tailgate
  • Front recovery hooks

They also gave me the wiring bundle (+ camera) for the trailer rear camera so I can install that this weekend on my car hauler.

How  much did they charge for the install of all that stuff?

Also, whats the wiring budnle +camera? have a part number? Interested to know

53 minutes ago, Offroadman00 said:

How  much did they charge for the install of all that stuff?

Also, whats the wiring budnle +camera? have a part number? Interested to know

No charge since it was part of the Black Diamond package that came with the truck.  The dealership had not received all of the "dealer installed options" when I picked my truck up.  The wiring bundle and camera is part of the auxiliary trailer camera set up.  GM includes it as an accessory or as part of a package.  The premise is that when viewed on the front infotainment screen, it gives you a view of a transparent trailer.  The GM part number is 84946379.

Edited by RugbyRef

On 4/3/2021 at 2:14 PM, TNTSilverado said:

Finally added the BD Trims tailgate letters today that my wife got me for Christmas. Gorgeous 70 degree day in Iowa. Also used the hairdryer to get letters back tailgate extra hot to make sure letters stayed down. Turned out nice. 

DCDB02AA-9FA6-4361-8805-1C78A10404A8.jpeg

Those look nice. I like the outline of the black. Happen to have a link?

1 hour ago, ms6040 said:

Those look nice. I like the outline of the black. Happen to have a link?

Bd trims off Amazon. Wife has Amazon prime so she ordered them for me during Xmas. 

Added caps to the ready lift upper control arms

(2 Pack) 2 1/2 Inch (2.5") OD Round Plastic Plug,(8-12Ga for ID 2.17-2.28") Pipe Tubing End Cap, Durable Chair Glide Plug | to Fit Round Tube Size OD 2.500 Inch | Wall Thickness .165" -.109" | by SB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H7R7WHY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_GKPDGCYDN9XQEW9ZKA72?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

d0dd26785cfcc39b3ee4c22196bd07de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, PureZ71 said:

(2 Pack) 2 1/2 Inch (2.5") OD Round Plastic Plug,(8-12Ga for ID 2.17-2.28") Pipe Tubing End Cap, Durable Chair Glide Plug | to Fit Round Tube Size OD 2.500 Inch | Wall Thickness .165" -.109" | by SB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H7R7WHY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_GKPDGCYDN9XQEW9ZKA72?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sweet find! Just ordered some myself 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

Do they press-fit in snugly or did you have to secure them with something?

• Like 1

Just now, AEmedic said:

Are you going to lob a grenade and just run away?

Well yeah, I'm not going to sit around and wait on it!  😂

I had a very bad experience with them and it cost me over $500 to return the kit to them. Their CS won't win any awards.  The remote tuning thing just does not seem to work reliably.  If your truck is bone stock otherwise, they *might* be able to get it close.  I highly suggest you have it tuned locally.

35 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Well yeah, I'm not going to sit around and wait on it!  😂

I had a very bad experience with them and it cost me over $500 to return the kit to them. Their CS won't win any awards.  The remote tuning thing just does not seem to work reliably.  If your truck is bone stock otherwise, they *might* be able to get it close.  I highly suggest you have it tuned locally.

I appreciate the candor!  Was there something wrong with the kit?  They stipulate on their website that their tune will only work with the mildest of upgrades and anything further than a cat-back exhaust will need to be tuned locally.  All I have is a Borla cat-back and I'm not looking to do more than the supercharger.  I hope I have no issues...