What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 5/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, Icetracer said:

How did this setup turn out? Like it?

Still waiting on the new wheels and tires.  Going on 5 weeks now...🙄

Installing it after they arrive.

I pulled home the wife’s Mother’s Day present. I wanted a new Camaro SS, she wanted a side by side. Mommy won and so did the little daughter. Truck pulled 20 ft trailer pretty well. 30 mph crosswind, got 9.9 mpgs 

C51FD99E-9D0E-4B1B-B2E7-3F324D3A69E4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ordered a Putco Blade tailgate light last week.  I'm anticipating my parts guy to call today to let me know it's available for pickup. 

Also ordered both a Retrax One XR and the Embark LS by Advantage (via GM Accessories).  Got the Retrax through Amazon.  Hoping I'll be able to make the Retrax work with the sportbar.  If after sizing it up I determine I can't modify it to work with my setup I'll just return it to Amazon.  If it does work I'll just refuse to pickup the Embark bed cover from the dealer.  This is going to be a bit of fun, imo.

Last weekend I swapped my Texas Edition badges for black ones. When I got the truck the Z71 and the Texas Edition badges were both chrome. I've been struggling with the debadge/badge decision since getting the truck.

I figured I'd try blacking them out and see how it looks on the Shadow Gray.

I know it's all personal preference, but what do y'all think looks better on the dark shadow gray? Black badges or no badges?

I also painted my exhaust bezels black. IMG_1362.thumb.JPEG.73a02dbfb03e4cb94b50d9beeb1ce4fa.JPEG

IMG_1360.JPEG

Edited by bdallas
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, bdallas said:

Last weekend I swapped my Texas Edition badges for black ones. When I got the truck the Z71 and the Texas Edition badges were both chrome. I've been struggling with the debadge/badge decision since getting the truck.

I figured I'd try blacking them out and see how it looks on the Shadow Gray.

I know it's all personal preference, but what do y'all think looks better on the dark shadow gray? Black badges on no badges?

I also painted my exhaust bezels black. IMG_1362.thumb.JPEG.73a02dbfb03e4cb94b50d9beeb1ce4fa.JPEG

IMG_1360.JPEG

Installed mine red to match the red tailgate letters, z71 emblem, and red bowties and tow hooks

20200113_114626.jpg

20200113_112516.jpg

20200113_112240.jpg

The Retrax XR bed cover I ordered arrived today.  Got it installed so I could mock up where I need to modify it so it works with the GM Accessories sportbar.  Tonight concluded with removing the bed cover and disassembling it so I can start cutting first thing in the morning. 

Resized_20210512_191433.jpeg

6 hours ago, Transient said:

The Retrax XR bed cover I ordered arrived today.  Got it installed so I could mock up where I need to modify it so it works with the GM Accessories sportbar.  Tonight concluded with removing the bed cover and disassembling it so I can start cutting first thing in the morning. 

Resized_20210512_191433.jpeg

What will you be using to cut the tracks?

i have the Retrax RX and want to cut them to have access to the side bars for when I decide which ones to go with, just not sure what to use to cut and how to make it look clean and not show the rough cut areas and how to prevent rusting later

On 5/9/2021 at 12:52 PM, TNTSilverado said:

I pulled home the wife’s Mother’s Day present. I wanted a new Camaro SS, she wanted a side by side. Mommy won and so did the little daughter. Truck pulled 20 ft trailer pretty well. 30 mph crosswind, got 9.9 mpgs 

C51FD99E-9D0E-4B1B-B2E7-3F324D3A69E4.jpeg

Sweet UTV!!! How much do one of those go for, ballpark?