2018 Sierra eAssist Aligment Issue (Tire Feathering)

Anyone noticed any feathering issues with the trucks when new? Started noticing some feathering around 750 miles on my eAssist with 4x4. Called a local dealer and they said they can only look at it, but couldn't do anything until at least 1500 miles to 2000 miles. Recommended that I take it back to where I purchased it from. I took it in yesterday, the service consultant said they can look at it, but they aren't supposed to touch it until around 8000 miles. I showed him the wear and told him by then, I will not have any tire left. So they agreed to take it in and check it out.

Then when they were test driving, apparently an Audi turned into my front passenger wheel...anyway, long story short I have a loaner now that is not 4x4, but also eAssist with only 1700 miles. I noticed the same feathering issue, just not as bad as mine (probably weight related). Perhaps a batch came out of the factory with too much toe.

Thoughts?