if they are both 8 lug they will bolt on,  clearance on the fenders is something you have to check. measure the height of both and see what the difference is then go around the truck and measure

That was going to be my comment, the rims on 2011+ are different for the heavy duty trucks.

Those 18's would have been pretty damn heavy too and my guess is that they would rub a little on that truck. The 2WD trucks sit lower in the front.

I'd find some different 16's or 17in rims from a pre 2011 truck and find some tires around 31-32in tall. I personally think the current rims are ugly, so that's why I'd change them out.

9 hours ago, CamGTP said:

That was going to be my comment, the rims on 2011+ are different for the heavy duty trucks.

Those 18's would have been pretty damn heavy too and my guess is that they would rub a little on that truck. The 2WD trucks sit lower in the front.

I'd find some different 16's or 17in rims from a pre 2011 truck and find some tires around 31-32in tall. I personally think the current rims are ugly, so that's why I'd change them out.

I agree they are ugly.

I've got new shocks and brakes in order. 

I'm going to replace the rear shocks and then see the ride height. So I can pick the correct leveling kit. 

Currently I'm only measuring 1in.

JIC the new shocks lift her ass end a bit.

I'm gonna look on Craigslist and marketplace to see about aftermarket tires and wheels.