Rough country vertex coilovers

Just checking out the rc website and saw they released their new coilovers for suspension lifted trucks 6-8inchs, theyre getting positive reviews so I wonder if anyone on this forum is running those coilovers?

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-vertex-coilovers-689001.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, DylanG said:

I have them set at 7” on my 2017. I personally love them. They’re great on and off road. I keep them set at 4-5 usually. I’m waiting for the extra $$$ to buy the rear shocks and I can imagine it’ll be a world of difference.

I'm considering them on my 17 as well. I currently am running a Fabtech 7" lift with the strut spacer. Ride is good, but I'm sure these would make it much better. What lift you running ?

• 7 months later...
On 12/13/2018 at 1:43 PM, arkenzo said:

Just checking out the rc website and saw they released their new coilovers for suspension lifted trucks 6-8inchs, theyre getting positive reviews so I wonder if anyone on this forum is running those coilovers?

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-vertex-coilovers-689001.html

YES. They are well built and ride great

New pic 7.5 - 2.jpg

Vertex full.jpg

• Like 1

I have the rears and they’re pretty sweet. I bought some RC lifted struts about a month before the coil overs came out and was pissed when I found out they had coil overs. May eventually get them if I can stomach replacing the near brand new front struts I have now lol. 

Wonder how these ride compared to BDS struts. I wonder if you set it at the lowest setting if it will ride nicer than it does with the BDS struts.

I believe the bds struts non fox ones are closer to $1500 no?