What did you pay for your truck?

3 hours ago, disneybaker said:

Why do you prefer front bench over console? I prefer console over bench because I’m a big guy and like to have somewhere to rest my leg

just my preference, less restricted on my end and if I ever need that middle seat, i'll have it..

1 hour ago, Dunn said:

in aug I got 19 RST 4x4 all star conv 1 msrp was 48k my sell price was 35.6k and I am a nobody, would think they would be cheaper by now...….lots of factors go into why they do what they do.....could be sitting on lot for along time, just make offers and keep shopping

and that Z71 suspension has lot of haters, the TB uses different ranchos that are suppose to be better....Z71 does have 2spd transfer case if you want it but I wouldn't buy Z71 for suspension.....suspension is easy fix

pretty good deal on your truck. my current truck is getting repaired, a tree fell on it and took out the hood, grill, and headlight.. still drove it for 2 weeks after that though, no mechanical issues. i'm in no hurry. interested to see the price changes after tomorrow. should've got an lt z71 back when I bought my truck that I have now. and now you can't get LT with fog lights.. so RST/LT TB it is.

yeah I have fog lights though rarely use them, I regret not getting bucket seats (I miss not having console)

I will never buy another truck without heated seats/wheel, amazing

Z71 TB uses different rancho setup than other Z71 pkgs. but shocks are an easy fix on any truck....I wouldn't let that be a factor especially if I could save more than it would cost to replace....

I wanted LT TB but didn't want to pay crazy MSRP they go for, so ill make my own with my RST....

7 hours ago, Dunn said:

yeah I have fog lights though rarely use them, I regret not getting bucket seats (I miss not having console)

I will never buy another truck without heated seats/wheel, amazing

Z71 TB uses different rancho setup than other Z71 pkgs. but shocks are an easy fix on any truck....I wouldn't let that be a factor especially if I could save more than it would cost to replace....

I wanted LT TB but didn't want to pay crazy MSRP they go for, so ill make my own with my RST....

my current rental is a little Nissan Altima, and it has heated seats and steering wheel. great so far in this west virginia winter. if I got a trail boss, it'd be solid black. not a fan of the 2-color look.. but to each, their own.

Ugh, we don’t care for leather, i was gonna get a red Trailboss if they could find one with cloth buckets, we are gms, so the price is pretty set, the truck we want gms & rebates $40,454 final price, stickered at $52,100, dealer comes back and say we have that loaded red one here, it had hail damage but has been fully fixed, sticker is $57,400, they offered it at same price, but it has leather and the leaky window, SOAB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Goobax said:

2020 Silverado Custom in Northsky Blue Metallic, 2WD and 2.7 L, towing and "protection package" for 32k OTD after TTL

Was something like 9,750 in rebates and a bit of haggling. Sticker was something like 40,3xx IIRC

2 hours ago, disneybaker said:

That’s the tempting part of that 2.7T is that extra $2500 rebate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hers a solid deal if you want the 2.7. 

2.7 Elevation

Edited by spizike9

6 hours ago, Jordan Reyes said:

2020 Chevrolet Silverado LT 4X4 Crew Cab with added leather seats - $32,500 OTD

What was the price before Tax, Title, dealer fees etc. Post that so others can get a better idea on the deal. Someone who buys a car in MT with no state sales tax in theory should be able to get a lower OTD price as opposed to someone in NV where their tax is like 8% or something.